Malak imagine: Don't even think about it

You walked into your boyfriend's house preparing to hang out......But it wasn't alone apparently cause when you walked in you saw Landon, Sebastian Tayvion and Noah sitting there but you didn't mind.

"Hey guys" you said smiling at them all of them looked over at you lost for words,you looked at them weirdly "ummm are y'all OK?" You asked concerned and confused they looked at each other then back at you.

"Huh...Uh no -I mean yeah  " Tayvion said Noah looked at Tayvion and smirked "Don't even think about it man" Tayvion mumbled you nodded your head slowly ,Noah got up and walked towards you eyeing you up and down "damn Y/n long time no see" he said biting his bottom lip looking at your waist line You saw Landon put his hand over his face as he shook his head "Noah don't even think about it" he mumbled.

"Hey Noah lo-" you were cut off as Noah pulled you into a hug,you were caught off guard but happily hugged back you tried to pull away Noah hugged you closer and tighter.

"Uh Noah you can't let go now" you chuckled "juuuuust a few more minutes" he said you tried to push him back "Noah I can't breath" you chuckled nervously not sure of what he was doing.

"Just a few more seconds" he said.

"Noah" you repeated.

"Just a few more seconds" Noah repeated.

"How bout I give you 5 to let my girl go" you heard ,your eyes widened and Noah quickly let you go "Malak wassup" Noah said Malak came towards him and slapped him right on the side of his head making you flinch.

"Man go sit yo goofy ass down" he smacked his lips.

You looked at Noah "hey baby" Malak smiled as if nothing just happened "uh hi" you laughed.

You were still confused as to what just happened but you shook it off "uh....So I came to hang with you but you have company so we can reschedule if you want" you said "no they can just sit here" he stated "Malak that's kinda rude" you mumbled.

"Oh well" Malak shrugged grabbing your hand "Go wait for me upstairs and pick some movies " he said "okay" you smiled going up the steps Malak watched you.

When you were out of sight he grabbed a pillow and started hitting all the boys with it "You.Know.She's.off.limits" he basically growled hitting them all with the pillow.

"Ouch" Sebastian said "I ain't do nothing" he whined "I saw you watching her go up the stairs" Malak argued.

Then he hit Landon "ouch why'd you do that?" Landon asked rubbing his head "for not keeping them in check" Malak said.

Then he hit Tayvion "ow now what was that for?" Tayvion asked "the way you stared at her when she walked in" Malak said hitting Tayvion with the pillow again "ouch man you saw that?" He said "I was at the top of the stairs the whole time" Malak admitted.

"Well you can't blame us Y/n bad as hell" Noah said Malak looked at him with a wild glare "Man shut up" Malak gritted his teeth and said while hitting Noah once more.

He threw the pillow at him and Noah caught it "don't let me catch y'all staring at her like that again" Malak said "OK man damn" Sebastian said holding his hands up in surrender Malak huffed and went up the stairs.

They all went silent "you think we can dream about her?" Tayvion whispered "Don't even think about it" all their heads turned towards the stair case as they heard Malak's voice slowly fade away.

"Damn man" Tayvion whined.

A/N What'd ya think?

A/N y'all really think Shmateo can play an autistic character? How?