no-one understands

Malak:That you guys actually have less problems when you guys stay off social media, that's where all the rumors come from but if you guys stay off social media then his fans assume your trying to control him and keep him from interacting with them, but what they don't know is that it's his choice to stay off social media because it puts a strain your relationship, all the rumors and hate and although he loves his fans he loves you too.

Jalen:that even though your polar opposites you guys still work together abd agree on things you balance each other out and earn from each other you may disagree on some things, but what couple doesn't if it's too easy and you agree on every single thing then it's boring, Jalen is an athlete so he likes a challenge and so do you, you guys push limits to see how far the other will go, opposites attract.

Devontae:That your always going to be around each other, your relationship is public everyone knows your together you don't try to hide it, you guys argue the public knows, by public I mean social media you putting your feelings and stuff on there is not good all the time bit you both do it you've broken up and gotten back together many times and for most people it's not healthy so they think you should just completely cut each other off but your not going nowhere and neither is he, complicated isn't good but that's what you love and if you ever were to break up you would still be his best friend that's how close you are, but you nor Devontae can see that happening anytime soon, no one has to get it just you and him.

Shmateo:life is much more easy because he's famous, it's hard when he's away?  Yes but it's better than him moping around about pursuing his dreams and sometimes you get to go with him, you know what to expect, hate and people assuming things yeah your new to this but you've seen it with famous couples you know the highs and Lows and how to keep your relationship healthy, just do the complete opposite of what others do, because Shmateo is famous it's become easier for him to be happy which ultimately makes you happy as well.

A/N how's your weekend? Mines is exciting and tiring I wanna pass out.