|Baby Seriesl Preference •3• Planning The Baby Shower

I apologize for any spelling errors in advance💟

Malak: "Okay so where should the baby shower take place?" You asked Malak looking through a magazine filled with baby shower decorations. Malak was now your boyfriend officially and it was refreshing to know that he was around not just cause he had to be but he wanted to be there too.

"Baby don't you think its a little early to plan the baby shower?" He asked you "nope because we need to get some of these big events out of the way such as the baby shower and the babies room besides planning ahead of time is always netter" you explained.

"Do you even know who your inviting?" He asked.

"Yep I have perfect list filled with yours and my closest friends and family " you said smiling.

"Well since we started planning I got a little excited" he nervously chuckled scratching the back of his neck, you looked at him with a blank look "What'd you do....did you buy the baby a car?!" You said.

"No,but I did buy..." He trailed off pulling something from behind the couch.

"Two different gigantic baby baskets" your mouth opened

(BTW I'm making a picture preference with the baby shower set up and all that next preference for the series)