I'm so excited (sneak peek of new book)

I'm February I'll be releasing my First Ever Book NOT about curly head lightskin or Darkskin boys here is a sneak peek:

I looked over, ew this guy was fat and nasty too much gel in his head too that shit was caked and it looked disgusting ,he squatted down to where I was lying he tried to touch my cheek "don't touch me bitch" I gritted.

"Oooh feisty, like I like all my little toys" he chuckled lowly.

Toys? What toys?

"What's your name Angel ?" He asked

"You. No. Touch. Meh. Bitch" I said in a sassy tone.

He laughed "she's halarious " he said looking at his goons then back at me "Well Miss you shouldn't be out here at this time a night..... Dangerous things lurk in the shadows" he said lowly, trust me nothin could be more dangerous than his damn breath.

"Your right I shouldn't be out here now let me go home" I said trying to get up he pushed my shoulder back down.

"No no, we gotta settle some rules about what you seen or.... Might've seen" he said.

"I ain't see nothing now move" I said.

"My my my, you are a fighter ,I like that but be careful who you get sassy with some people may not put up with it for long" he warned.

"As if I care how long you can put up with me MOVE! " I yelled "WATCH YOUR TONE YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE-" he was cut off by me spitting in his face I smirked.

He rubbed his eye and chuckled standing up and I watched him "you don messed up big time cutie, I was gonna let you go but now.... Now you gotta join buddy over there" he said nodding his head towards the unconscious bloody man I looked over at him and gulped "pick her up" the boss and the two me grabbed me each holding one of my arms lifting me off the ground as me feet dangled.

He walked up and grabbed my cheeks squeezing them and I snatched my face away "it's so sad I'll have to make this pretty little face of yours unrecognizable " he whispered, there he go again with that breath what do this nigga eat bro.

"Go to hell" I said.

He raised his hand about to slap me and I prepared myself for the impact.... But it never came I opened my eyes.

"Now, now, now Filex is that anyway to treat a lady? " I heard a low voice I gasped and looked over they flashed a light, it revealed a cute boy with quiffed sandy brown hair and hazel eyes with a black muscle shirt showing his arms revealing a few tattoos and his hands were stuffed black skinny jeans.

"Mind your business McCann " the boss said I looked at him I looked back at the boy he chuckled a low sexy chuckle slowly walking foward "Fil whatever I put my attention to becomes my business and you messing with this innocent young girl is my business because I made it that way " he said in a low scary voice ,his hazel eyes darkening as if he was ready to kill ,each word he said came out more and more aggressive.

"Yeah well that's the problem she was in my business kinda Like you are now " the boss still wasn't fazed a bit.

The mystery boy looked over at me I looked at him a little afraid, I gulped 'what'd you do princess ?" He asked

A/N what'd you think so far are you excited I can't wait I really wanna release it now

Curlyhead boys Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें