Malak blurb:Never

Short and cute thing!

"Ok Malak how's about I ask ya a few questions"  Malak heard ,he looked around he saw no one.

"I'm down here" the voice said he finally recognised it as your 5 year old daughter he looked down "ohhhhh" he picked her up and put her on his lap.

"Y/d/n I'm not Malak to you I'm dad or daddy to you" he said putting his for head against hers.

"No thank you" she shook her head "why not?" He asked "because mommy already calls you daddy so I'll pass and call you Malak" she said.

He paused for a second "moving on" he said.

"How bout you call me Dad then" he suggested "yeah I'll do that" she smiled.

"Okay Dad a few questions it'll only take 1 minute to 30 hours no biggie" she said.

He laughed "okay bring in the questions what's the first one"

"Would you ever get a tattoo?" She asked.

"Never...Unless it has to do something with you and Mommy" he said "because that's a life long commitment" she said he nodded his head "just like grandma didn't have with Grandpa" he whispered "but don't tell mommy" he winked and she giggled.

"Okay Dad,would you ever die on purpose?" She asked "only for you and Mommy" he shrugged.

"Would you ever .....Buy me ice cream?!" She asked excitedly "I always do" he chuckled.

"No like today Dad" she said "ohhhhh well then Never" he smiled and she frowned "moving ON" she yelled "would you ever forget about me and Mommy?" She asked.

"I couldn't if I tried and I never would" he said seriously.

"Would you ever leave Mommy and
Y/d/n?" Malak heard another voice he looked towards the door and it was you.

"Never" he smiled causing you to smile back "mommy" your daughter called running to hug your leg "hey Mama's" you cooed.

You picked her up "Dad said if he got a tattoo it'd be for you and me cause it's like a life long commitment then he said that's something Grandma and Grandpa didn't have" your daughter giggled.

You gasped and looked at Malak "to be fare ,you know it's true but she won't call me daddy.....Cause you do" he smirked and winked at the last part.

"Oh my god" you mumbled.

A/N do you guys like my blurbs? Which is your favorite?

Y'all want me to update that Jalen blurb don't you? I know

I just did a Jason McCann Smut omg I cannot believe I just fuckin wrote that !  I ain't gonna publish it fuck that !!