Tell Me What You Want

What you guys like to see?

What would you like to see more of?

Less of?

What is something that I stopped doing that I should keep doing?

What is something I started doing that I should stop?

Don't hold back I need creative criticism I need you guys to comment,I don't make the books for me to read,I make them for other people to read (although I do read mines sometimes cause I like some of the imagines I write)

Tell me what you guys want to see and don't want to see.

Like more picture preferences and what kind of pictures, add more characters, but who? Should more people make appearances in my books even if they don't stay?

These are questions that I need to be answered I need you guts to answer every single one cause I want to become a better writer, y'all say I'm good but looking at some other people books I'm not even half as good as they are, so please please please answer these questions for me because I really need to know.

What do you want me to do,discontinue this book and start something new? Just tell me and I'll try my best to do it.

Tell me its ok if its a little harsh criticism too just answer the questions for me because I really , really, really ,really need to know what you think.

Also tell me about my other book,should I update those more? Or discontinue them? Again its ok if its harsh criticism I need to know exactly what you think,your opinions matter because so many read my books all the time and have continued too (thank y'all💞) y'all add my books to y'all library, reading lists,y'all vote and comment, I need y'all opinions.

Even if you just started reading my books....welcome to my little world where I create imagines of events that people think are impossible.

I need to know what y'all, want what y'all need,so please answer the questions,make some suggestions, DON'T HOLD BACK I need all the creative criticism and advice I can get.