when you have nightmares

Shout out to uglygoddee I saw her a lot in my notifications thank you so much!
.
.
.
.
.

Malak:What the hell do you honestly expect Malak to do his ass will probably go back to sleep after asking you if your OK but if he sees tears then he'll stay up with you and tell you crazy stories about him and his friends to make you laugh.

Jalen:he doesn't know what to do either so he thinks it's best to leave you alone unless you ask him to do something for you because when your scared your paranoid and could possibly start swinging.

Devontae: he'll hold you from behind and kiss your knuckles and let you vent about the terrible dream he doesn't interrupt you he lets you talk and once your finished he'll tell you he loves you and tries to get you to go back to sleep.

Shmateo: He'll read you a story because you love books and his voice is relaxing to you it helps you calm down in any situation you feel safe and sound when you hear his voice it doesn't matter if he's read the book 100 times as long as your OK then he is too.

Xavier: He'll get some ice cream and he'll listen to you talk about the dream and then once your done he'll tell you about a bad dream he had and all of a sudden your dreams don't seem so bad after all.

Eric: he'll rock you back and forth kissing your head telling you everything will be alright he'll compliment you and he doesn't care if you cry or vent he wants to know what he can do to prevent it from happening again.

Geo:You listen to soothing music or watch funny TV shows to help you get your mind off of your night mare or he'll tell you jokes that aren't funny but become funny cause you see how hard he's trying to make you happy and forget about your bad dream

A/N I'm not releasing the chapters from my Jalen book because then y'all will expect to keep updating but I need to get my newer books up more my old ones are doing just fine so until I'm satisfied with my new book results I'm not updating my Jalen book.