the kind of boyfriend he is

Malak: he's the laid back boyfriend he knows that you wouldn't do just anything with another boy he's confident in your not going to cheat he knows where your heart is you guys have a lot of fun together.

Jalen:is the low key jealous boyfriend he knows how to hide it and since you've been together for a while you figure it out eventually but then he comes up with new ways to hide his jealous he'd never want to admit he's jealous.

Devontae:the high-key jealous boyfriend he doesn't let it go unknown that he's jealous he doesn't care who's around he doesn't because your so pretty so a lot of guys don't even care that your with Devontae so he lets it be known if he's not happy.

Xavier:He's the shy boyfriend ,Xavier claims he's all about PDA but he's really shy your outgoing so you bring him out of his shell a little more so now he's OK with kissing in public although he wasn't before but there never long kisses cause he doesn't like when people look cause he gets nervous.

Shmateo: He's the funny boyfriend the one that always makes you laugh no matter how sad you are if no one can make you happy he can for sure cause his jokes always leave you in tears.

Eric:The cliche boyfriend he's definitely all about the surprised roses and chocolates he loves buying you things and your kisses drive him insane he gets jealous but that's rare cause pretty much everyone knows your a couple you love how romantic he is.

Geo:The very sexual boyfriend he's very touchy and loves whispering inappropriate things in your ear he loves squeezing exposed parts of your skin and little kisses with him turn into intense make out sessions you love how Geo loves your body as long as he's touching you in some way he's just fine.

A/N who's was your ideal boyfriend type?