SHORT Requested Imagine For Kehlani

A/N I apologize for any spelling errors on advance

Today was getting ready to go to the park and hang with my Best friend Jalen we only met a few months ago but we became best friends because we share a lot of the same interests , like sports wise,we have the same favorite color and our parents became as close as be did amongst other things we also knew exactly what we wanted in life and strived to get that.

Learning that me and Jalen both shared the same interests in some departments made me imagine what it would be like as more than friends, in a little over 6 months I had developed feeling for Jalen, he was very laid back and barley seen by people that wasn't close in his circle that consisted of me ,his family and a few of his other friends I was lucky to have him in my life and I felt that he returned the feelings as well.

It was sometimes hard not to tell him how I felt about him but I thought "why hide it?" the only thing he could do was reject me and with the way we were with each other there would be no awkward tension between us. So why not give it a shot? I finished getting ready.

(I would've added an outfit but I didn't know if you wanted any pictures)

------------------------------

You headed to the park where you guys met and you were lost in your thoughts on your way there as you got closer to your destination you started to doubt telling Jalen about your feeling for him,what if you guys weren't as close as you thought and the rejection did put a strain on your friendship ?

You were knocked out of your thoughts when you felt something crush on your Jordan's and you looked down at the wood chips and you knew you had reached the park. You looked up to see Jalen smiling with his arms opened awaiting you to enter them. You smiled and ran into his arms inhale his Vanilla scent.

"Wassup lilbit" he chuckled he called you that cause you were short.

You sighed and got out of his grip "shut up your no taller than I am" you argued ,he gave you the "really?" Stare and you paused for a second.

"Ok maybe a tiny bit taller but no difference really" you admitted.

"Yeah whatever" he laughed and then looked around "c'mon let's go get on the slides together" he said excitedly grabbing your hand as he dragged and you giggled.

He let you sit down first then he sat down behind you and pulled you close as his cheek was close to yours due to the fact that his chin was on shoulder you blushed but hid it very well.

"Ready?" He asked you nodded your head.

"OKAYYY 3....2.....GO!" He shouted and you went down the swirly slide together laughing as you both fell in the wood chips afterwards laughing.

"What happened to one?!" You said laughing.

"Nothing just didn't say it" he shrugged.

He got up dusting himself off a d then pulled you up helping you dust off. You pulled him to the swings (my favorite part of the playground btw)

You sat down "push me please" you said politely. He chuckled and went behind you and pushed you and you were having the time of your life ,both of you.

"Go higher" you said to Jalen.

"Kehlani you might fall" he chuckled.

"Don't be a Va-jj" you laughed and signed "ok" he said and pulled you back and brought you close to him and your back was on his chest and you could feel his heart beat it was amazing.

He brought his lips to your ear "ready?" He whispered is warm breath fanning you ear warming your whole body although you didn't realize you were cold until then.

You paused "uh...uh...y-yeah" you stuttered,still flustered.

"Okay" he said a lite louder away from your ear.

"Oh my god" you mumbled.

Just as he was about to swing you forward you stopped him"no no, J stop for a sec" you said.

He brought the swing closer to the ground "what's wrong Kehlani?" He asked a little concerned.

"Nothing.....its just....I just...I have this feeling and its getting harder to contain day by day" you said lowly.

"Well what's the feeling?" He says still behind you.

"Love" you replied simply.

"Oh...." Jalen trailed off.

"Yeah and its crazy who I love too" you said.

"Well it couldn't be that crazy" he said.

"Speak for yourself" you scoffed.

"Well who is it?" He asked.

"Someone very special in my life" you said smiling a little.

"YOUR IN LOVE WITH YOUR FATHER!?" Jalen yelled.

"No you idiot its YOU in in love with, that's just dumb and disgusting" you said.

"Oh....." He says.

"Yeah" you sighed and it went silent.

"Well I'm in love with you too" he said.

And you looked up at him "really?" You said with a smile.

"Yeah,since the day we first met" he replied returning the smile.

"What I relief I wasn't sure if our friendship would last if you rejected my feelings" You said.

"Nah its too strong to let a little thing like that get in its way" Jalen said.

"I thought that too" you giggled.

"Yeah?" He said.

You nodded.

"So what should we do about this whole thing?" you asked

He grabbed your hand and kissed your knuckles "give it a try?" He asked.

You smiled looking up at him "just what I was thinking" you giggled.

And he kissed your forhead