Requested Tre Imagine For Royalty:Christmas with my girl

A/N I love that song my mindless behavior its one reason I love Christmas. Also I wasn't asked much so its probably like 100 words or less.

For _QueenSpiffy_

*knock knock* you heard on your front door.

You ran down stair very happy it was Christmas!

You opened the door to see your boyfriend Tre Smiling he had a present in his hand and you hugged him and grabbed his hand to bring him inside.

He clears his throat and pointed yo his head , you looked up and saw a mistletoe hat on his head. You looked back towards his face and giggled.

"So my kiss.....where is it...?" He asked you.

You shook your head and kissed his lips.

He smiled and held out a box towards you and it was wrapped so nicely.

You smiled. "Tre, you didn't have to get me anything" you smiled.

"Royalty please, you got me all that stuff and I got you this one thing, so please baby take it" he said.

You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You opened the box and your face lit up with Joy.

He had bought you the Victoria secret PINK perfume that you had wanted

You squealed and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you ,thank you,thank you a million times Tre" you said.

"I know its not anything compared to what you got me but-" you cut Tre off .

"I don't care I love it because its from you" said and slowly kissed him.

"Thank you so much Tre I love the gift and I love you"you said softly.

"Tre smiled I love you more Royalty" he said.

A/N yep like I said its short but I hope you still enjoyed.