Xavier blurb: Ex's and Hoes

Thank you for being apart of my success

Thank you for getting me 101k reads❤

Narrator's P.O.V
"Babe something just came up-" you said walking in to see Xavier sitting next to his ex Darci he looked and saw you and got up quickly.

"Hey baby" he chuckled nervously "what's she doing here?" You said Surprisingly calm "she lives around the corner now she got in contact with me over IG to tell me" he explained carefully you stared at him nodding your head slowly.

"Yeah after I found his real page" she said getting up coming toward you "hey Y/N long time no-" you cut her off  "see your way out" you smiled fakley .

"Y/N" Xavier warned "Xavier" you mocked him.

"Good welcome to the neighborhood" you smiled at her "that's rude" Xavier said.

"It's rude the way I'm being when you brought you one of your ex hoe's into my home without my permission" you said crossing your arms.

"Hoe?!" She said in a high voice "damn girl shut up almost ruined my hearing permanently" you said holding your ear.

"You know what" she said walking towards you but Xavier put his arm out between you two "the day you decide to swing is the day you take your very last breath" you warned her.

Just then you heard a knock on your door you glared at Darci then went to go answer the door "why did he like that girl anyways she always has different color hair some of it be yarn and the corner of her lips look infected" you thought going to the door.

You sighed opening it "may I help-" you cut your self off and held your mouth "Jason?" You whispered.

"Baby who's at the door?" Xavier said walking up behind you "uh no one" you said shaking.

"I'm Jason" The guy at the door said smiling "yeah he's a friend of mine" you mumbled.

"More like ex"  Jason chuckled.

Xavier pushed you aside "wait ,wait ,wait her what?" He asked now Infront of you with his eyebrows furrowed.

You peaked from behind Xavier's tall frame him and Jason were now face to face.

"Oh damn" you mumbled.

A/N this week is going great so far