Eric Blurb:I got you

Even though he not in this book

Eric's P.O.V

I was in the locker room sitting alone ,I was disappointed in myself, we lost the football game because of me.

I let someone get me distracted, a player from the opposite team was trash talking about my girlfriend and I was distracted when they threw the ball to me I didn't notice the other team stole it making the winning touch down,everyone on my team was pissed at me man.

I sat on the bench staring at the lockers.

I heard a knock on the locker room door, I sighed and ignored it "Eric" I heard a soft voice call my name I knew it was my baby.

I sighed "come in" I mumbled but I guess she heard me she peaked in smiling I looked at her and snickered looking down playing with my hands she closed the door quietly and slowly walked over and sat next to me and put her hand on my shoulder "despite that last play you were great tonight baby" she whispered I chuckled "thanks " I said Y/n always me me and supported me threw my biggest screw ups which was one of the reasons we were together.

She kissed my cheek"What happened out there?" I sighed "I don't want to talk about it" I said annoyed "hey don't get an attitude with me it helps to talk " she frowned.

I turned to her "I messed up" I said "duh" she rolled her eyes "but why?" she asked.

"Because a guy was saying stuff
about you " I mumbled "what?"
She said

"because a guy was talking about you" I said loud and clear.

"And...." She trailed off "it was disgusting and offensive and I could never let anyone disrespect you like that so I got mad and when they threw the ball I didn't notice because I was so heated" I explained.

She laughed "Eric they say that stuff to get under your skin" she said "but some of them mean it" I argued.

"Eric if you allow them to get under your skin over the tiniest things all the time then your the one go looks dumb so get them back by using that anger to tackle your opponent and win!" she said.

I sighed "your right" she kissed my neck.

"I know" she smirked I laughed "thanks for the advice babe" I said

She ran her hand down my arm
"Hey,I got you" she smiled.

A/N awwwwww cute

Think I might add

Him and this boy named Geo