Vinny Blurb:Be Carful

Your P.O.V.
________________
I was walking around the mall
Looking for clothing it was amazing cause in almost every store I saw a picture of me.

Looking back at how I was when I was younger til now you could never believe that I was bullied and that I was shy and a scared little book worm.

I didn't have braces or pig tails but I did have glasses,I was quite short and loved books. I wore my hair in a ponytail all the time and wore baggy shirts with some sweats all the time, people assumed I was overweight or anorexic and tried to hide it.

But that wasn't the case I was littler than I am now and I just wasn't comfortable with myself but after freshman year I vowed to change, not for other people but for myself because I knew I was better than what I appeared to be.

It was sophomore year and I changed schools and boy was I glad there was no trace of the old me there not that I tried to hide it, but a fresh start and clean record was always good.

____________________

I was walking around Walmart looking for things my mom asked me to pick up on my way home.

I was walking through the electronic  isle  looking at the list when I bumped into someone.

"Oops" I laughed "my bad" I said.

"Don't mention it" he replied with a chuckle , I picked up my note pad and saw a ghost from my past.

"Vinny?!" I asked in disbelief.

He looked at me strangely "girl I just bumped into" he chuckled.

"No its me...Y/n from 5th grade til 9th we were in each others classes" you smiled.

".......oh my god ,the baggy shirt and glasses Y/n wassup " he chuckled hugging me and I giggled.

"I'm good and you?" You asked.

He sighed "school ,basketball, homework, repeat" he said and you giggled"what about you?" He asked.

"School,homework, modeling, repeat" you answered in his tone.

"Oh so you a model now? Impressive , you came up ma" he said impressed.

"Thank you still the same old you ,you look the same" you said.

"Yeah well you look different... But that's good" he laughed.

"Yeah I promised myself to change for myself and show people what I was hiding under all that baggy stuff.... You gotta be careful who you ignore, underestimate and bully" you said.

"Well I'm looking around the mall and all I see is you plastered in windows and stuff...you doing well ma I'm proud of you" he clapped.

You giggled "thank you,thank you"

"You should let me take you out sometime" he smirked.

Your smile slowly faded "umm... Vinny ....that's nice but no" you said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because when I was invisible the only time you saw me was outside of school,you treated me like an invisible loser, you didn't want to mess up your precious popularity not even to say hello to me, I'd be a fool to have come this far just to let somebody from my past that dissed me come into my life when I'm good"

Vinny stood there embarrassed.

"Like I said Vinny be careful who you ignore,underestimate and bully because we all have a glo-up" you smirked.

"So this is goodbye?" He asked.

"Mmm..maybe if you don't find me again, let's cross our fingers and maybe just maybe I'll let you take me out" you smirked "your a handsome and nice guy Vinny I just wish you were like this when nobody saw me" you sighed.

"Yeah well I'm sorry Y/n" he said .

"Don't worry bout it just take this as a lesson that you learned" you smiled.

"I'll cross my fingers that I'll see you again" he said. "Me too" you giggled.

"Man I wish I could go back" Vinny sighed.

"Hey ...look at me now" you said gesturing around the mall to all the photos of you "I made it and its only the beginning, but I'm thankful for it all and how I got here" you said.

"I hope to see you later,and I can't wait to tell everyone at school how you are now....can I get a picture?" Vinny asked.

"Mmm try to get one with the posters, maybe next time bye Vinny" you waved jogging off.

Vinny sighed and started walking to wherever he was going"

A/N hi haters,this my world so its all in my favor.

Don't like my characters or their skin tone or what I write suck my dick💜

Comment did you like it? Should I do another?