Requested imagine Jalen Brooks For Jada:No one but me

A/N last one for today its short

For Jadaaa______

"You never said a word to that girl!" You said to Jalen.

" she wasn't doing anything wrong and I told you that before Jada!" Jalen replied angrily.

"She was all over you from your shoulders,to your mid upper thigh, to your cheeks and hair, Jalen please you knew that was wrong and especially In front of me" you said.

"Oh my God Jada Let it go damn!" Jalen said.

"If I let it go,I'm letting this whole relationship go!" You said.

"Because I let a girl touch me?!" Jalen said.

"You never even mentioned once that you had a girlfriend she probably thought you were single" you argued.

"But you and I both know that I'm not" Jalen replied.

"So every girl needs to know so things like this won't happen! Jalen" you said.

It was quiet.

You sighed "forget it, why do I even try to get you to see things from my point of view, its almost impossible" you whispered.

"Baby I get ok? I do I get it" Jalen said more calm.

"No you don't,you don't get that nobody is supposed to touch you in the places she but me,nobody except me Jalen" you said.

He stood silent.

"Selfish or not I don't give A damn, when you don't speak against some girls touching you,if you don't let them know your not single then they believe you are" you explained.

"I promise that I'm not trying to act single, I'm just naturally nice, I'm a natural flirt, and you know this but it all toned down when I got with you" Jalen said.

You looked down.

"Jada you know I love you,you gotta cut me some slack,before you I wasn't about the whole "girlfriend" scene I'm still learning the ropes,work with me baby..... Please" Jalen said waling towards you and taking your hands in his causing you to look up at him.

"I am sorrier in this moment then I have ever been in my entire life and I mean that Jada.....so please, pretty please forgive me, I swear I'll about shout it to the world that I'm with you if you want,anything to get you to forgive me I will do it" Jalen told you.

"Anything?" You asked curiously.

"Yes anything baby,anything you want just name it" Jalen chuckled.

"Your such a kiss up but since you say anything, start making it known to any girl that attempts to flirt with you, that your with someone already" you stated.

"Deal,and I'm only a kiss up for you" he kissed your lips slowly and passionately.

"Better be serious about all this too" you warned.

"Of course baby" he said smiling.