Short Requested shmateo imagine for Mari

For Queen_CMari

Tonight was your first Date with
Shmateo Bowels you had no idea what he planned but he said dress casually so you did just that.

You got dressed and waited for Shmateo to call or text.  You got a text from him about 20 minutes later he said he was gonna be a little late.

You heard a knock on your door you gotvup from your couch still looking at your phone abd opened your door finally looking up "Shmateo? I thought you said you'd be late" you smiled.

"Yeah I thought it would take a while to get something" he smiled "what did you get" you smirked "I got you some edible arrangements" he said pulling it from behind his back there were  fruit shaped flowers and stuff "aww thank you" you grabbed the basket setting it on the table near the door "ready to go? " he asked.

"Yeah let's go" you said stepping out and closing the door.
____________________________________
He took you to the carnival

"I've never been to a Carnival " you said  "yeah well today that all changes" he said.

"Oooh cotton candy let's get some " you smiled "OK" he chuckled.

We got cotton candy and played games like ring toss and we won each other stuffed animals.

"OK Ferris wheel, let's go get on the ferris wheel" I laughed.

He looked up "uh -uh" he said  "scared of heights? " I asked he nodded his head "good now let's go" you said pulling him with you.

You waited in line as you got closer to the front  and Shmateo pulled you back "if you are gonna have me on this thing, you gotta hold my hand the whole time" he said seriously . He really was scared "ok I will" I smiled grabbing his hand.

We got to the front finally "two" I said and the conductor brought the next cart down and you got inside first then Mateo.

It when around a few times
"see not so bad " you winked at him "I guess not " he chuckled.

"You want me to let go of your hand? " you asked "no, no I like this" he said smiling "awww" you said kissing his cheek "I wanna do this more often" he said "I agree" you said looking at the night sky.

A/N um Dede_The_Killer I don't think I tagged you in your imagine but it's up