|Baby Series| Preference 2√ Telling Your Parent's

Malak's is short

I apologize for any spelling errors in advance

Malak: "So you had a drunken night with your bestfriend....And now your pregnant...." You dad trailed off.

You sat on the opposite sighed of the room with Malak sitting close "yep" you chuckled nervously. "Unbelievable" your dad mumbled going towards the kitchen you and Malak quickly got up and followed.

"Daddy I know it was not how you wanted to hear about you having a grandchild but we're taking full responsibility,I'm almost a month" you said.

"And I'm stepping up and being a father I'm ready weather you believe it or not" Malak said confidently.

"Well I'm glad to hear your enthusiasm about all this but here's the problem,you have no experience in parenting,you don't have a home where you can raise a child that tiny apartment Y/n has may have worked for just you two but it won't work for a child" your dad said.

"But that's why we're going house hunting tomorrow we have at least 6 to look at" you smiled "Daddy whether you think I'm ready or not, I wasn't sure about it at first myself"

"But she is now" Malak finished smiling at you "You don't want me to leave like mom did us" you said "I understand but you raised me to be the opposite of my mom I'm never ever leaving my child OK daddy just trust me on this yeah?" You said.

Your dad looked between you and Malak and sighed "so when is the baby shower ?" He asked.

You and Malak looked at each other and smiled "we were just thinking about the details" you giggled.
_______________________

Jalen: you were having a dinner party where you planned to announce your pregnancy to yours and Jalen's family.

You were looking in the mirror at your loose black dress that reached your knees swaying from side to side (I love that song)

"I feel pretty oh so pretty" you sang.

"You know it's funny how your a child yourself and are about to be raising one" Jalen says leaning on the door frame.

"I feel great,I'm excited I'm happy... I hope everyone else will be happy too" you sighed.

"Oh please both of our family's have been pushing us to have babies and we had been trying and all our hard work family paid off" he smirked.

"Wanna try and get two?" Now you winked.

"Of course" he said excitedly "joking back the hell up" you laughed walking passed him "have you seen my suede heels?" You asked.

"Down stairs in the closet" he said.
------------------------
The moment had finally came all your family gathered in your gigantic dining room for a celebratory dinner.

You looked from the top of your stair case watching everyone mingle

"You ready to do this" Jalen whispered grabbing your hand.

You looked at him a little startled "huh? Oh yeah,yeah I'm ready" you said smiling you and Jalen walking down the stairs hand in hand.

Everyone was in the dining hall now and all heads turned toward you with a smile. "Hello everyone" you smiled. You looked at Jalen "we wanted you here tonight to tell you great news that we hope you will be just as exited about as we are" Jalen said.

"We love you guys and your opinion means the world to us" you said.

"Well not that much" Jalen mumbled you elbow bumped him.

"So mom ,dad, Mrs. Y/l/n and Mr. Y/l/n we want you front and center" Jalen said.

Your parents exchanged glances and then step away from the table and made there way towards you.

"You guys have been amazing role models and we love everything you do for us and we appreciate you guys" you said.

"So we have news to tell you" Jalen said and you looked up at him smiling and then back towards your parents.

"I'm....Finally pregnant" you chuckled trying not to cry. Your mom squealed and Jalen's mom instantly broke into tears while Your dad have him a congratulations hand shake and his dad hugged him.

You mom hugged you "don't make me cry" you giggled.  "I'm so happy and proud of you baby" she hugged you.
_____________________
Devontae's is short

Devontae: You were sitting in the wedding hall still watching Devontae handle things.

"Y/n" your mom said rushing over to you ,you turned around "mom? What are you doing here ?" You asked "Devontae said you were sick I had to check on you " she said feeling your cheek and head.

You giggled "Mommy I'm OK I'm starting to feel better

"Well what was the problem in the first place?" Your mom asked.

"Well..." You trailed off "I want Vontae over here, VONTAE" you called and he looked back "come here for a sec" you said.

He says a few words to your assistant before making his way over to you, he kissed your cheek "yes baby, hey mama" he said kissing your mom's cheek.

"Hi sweet heart,now what's wrong" she asked concerned.

He sighed and looked at you "you ready?" He asked.

"Well I wasn't but now is just as good a time as any to tell her" you said "to tell me what? Oh my god your not getting a divorce already before you even really begin are you?!" She panicked.

"What?! Mama no" Vontae chuckled.

"Mama.....Mama I'm pregnant" you smiled up at her.

She covered her mouth "oh my god , my baby is having me a baby" she sad excitedly.

"And me" Devontae added.

"Oh to hell with you" she waved him off "Mama!" You giggled "I'm kidding I love my son in law" she smiled.

"Oh my god I'm just so happy it seems like perfect timing" she says.

"It would be if I wasn't getting married in a few months I wanna fit into my dress" you sighed.

"Look you can always post pone rlthe wedding or get a new dress but you can't always get a new baby" she said.

"I know Mommy but I'm over all happy that I'm gonna have a family of my own" You smiled looking at Vontae.

"I'm so proud of you baby girl" she cooed rubbing your hair.

"And you too Vontae for taking care of my baby girl" she says as she kissed his cheek.

"I'll always take care of her" he winked at you making you smile.

A/N 130 PARTS WHATTTTT THATS AMAZING.

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE ONE OUT OF THE THREE ❤