Requested Short shmateo Imagine For De De

I apologize if it's too short

First I'd like to say THANK YOU 1.2K on my Darkskin daddies book👅💦 thank you 1000000000 times babies ❤😭

Also y'all gotta stop requesting like this: "can I have an imagine? Malak please" I need like your name.... Specific Details ... The plot otherwise just say it don't matter cause other than that I won't know what to write. ALSO MAKE SURE to go requests any celebrity you want in the
"Darkskin daddies" book and go request a Devontae imagine in his ,book those are the other two books thay I was taking requests in.
.
.
.
ANYWAYS on to one of my favorite readers imagine I hope you like it 😁😉
____________________________________

Shmateo's P. O. V
(how you spell this boy name ?)
____________________________________
"You gotta stop bringing your arms so far back when you reverse ,you trying to pop them out of place? " I laughed at my friend DeDe "HEY, I'm trying" she pouted it was always cute when she did that and I had to admit I thought she was cute we met at least 4 months ago and around the second month of hanging out with her I started to develope feelings for her.

I laughed "we can keep trying it'll get better don't even worry" I smiled "is there anything else we can do? Because reversing every dance move is extremely tiring " she said out of breath a little . I had been working her pretty hard with these dance moves so why not calm down a bit?

"Your right, your right " I chuckled I was a little tired myself "let's slow things down a bit" I wiggled my eyebrows she looked at me like I was crazy "Ballroom dancing " I smiled turning on music "Ballroom dancing? Really? " she asked and I nodded my head "do you know how to ballroom dance? " I asked .

"I watched Princess and the frog, Cinderella and sleeping beauty.... " DeDe said. I just stared at her
"and that means...? " "of course I know how to ballroom dance stupid" she laughed.

Her laugh more soothing than any music.

"OK we'll test your knowledge " I winked and she rolled her eyes playfully.

I walked to her abd bowed in front of her "may I have this dan-" "no" she said cutting me off I looked at her in shock.

She bursted out into laughter "I'm joking, yes of course you may have this dance" she smiled brightly.

I took her hand in mine and she placed her other on my shoulder as I placed my free hand on her lower back.

We started swaying around the room "you are good" I chuckled as I dipped her down "I told you" she shrugged as I pulled her forward once again.

We laughed as I twirled her around. We looked into each others eyes her beautiful (insert eye color) staring into my deep brown ones

(Comment your eye color. )

All her features were beautiful ,every single detail.

We were lost in each other's eyes and enjoying the dancing.

The music got faster and we started salsa dancing it was too fun but finally the music stopped and we we're super tired.

We went and sat in the corner near the cooler filled with drinks. On top of the coolers were some towels I grabbed one for me and her and then me and also two cold water bottles.

I went and sat next to her handing her a towel and some water ,she was still out of breath.

"Thank you" she breathed sipping the water I just smiled "This was fun" I said sitting down "yeah it was" she said wiping her face.

"We should do it again" she giggled "I'm always free for you" I said and she blushed "I really like you DeDe" I said letting my true feelings for her out finally.

"I like you too" she said look at me smiling "no, I mean in a very different.... Special way" I said "ohhhh..... " she trailed off

"Yeah " I sighed "well if it makes you feel less awkward, I like you in a very different special way too" she winked repeating my words.

I smiled "cheers to finding love and dancing" she laughed "definitely cheers to that"