Devontae Blurb:Who's side are you on

Y/D/N stands for "your daughters name"

"Alright so who would win between batman and super man? " Your Boyfriend Devontae asked.

"Batman Duh" you scoffed.

"No, no no Superman that nigga could pick up the whole world I bet" Devontae argued

"Mmm noooo that's a lie " you laughed.

"Batman has to use weapons " he said

"It's 2017 Donald Trump is president we ALL use weapons" you laughed.

"But super man cam fly "

"Bat man got a nice ass car it's bullet proof, Super man is overly powered, he's a goody two shoes" you argued.

"Yeah well at least he doesn't have to use a symbol to see at night, he fights crime at all times" Devontae replied.

"Super man is a pretty face that's overly buff, batman has more of a story his parents were killed in front of him super man had it easy" you shrugged

"Oh OK fine we'll ask the judge to settle this" he said "Y/D/N's! " He yelled and you pulled his hair playfully and he hissed
"Uh uh don't bring my baby into this" you said.

"No no let's hear this🙌" he insisted.

Your daughter came into your living room of your condo with a frozen to to on with some pink leg warmers and ballet shoes she looked adorable.

"Hi" she smiled "hi precious " you cooed "Daddy wants to ask you something OK? " Devontae said.

"Mhm" your daughter said swaying her arms around "now who would win a a fight batman or Superman? Who's side are you on" he said.

"She's 3 jackass" you stated.

"Jacka-" you daughter almost repeated "no no no mama doesn't want you to say that OK?! " you said she nodded and Devontae snickered you glared at him out the corner of your eyes before rolling them.

"Umm" she said tapping her chin with her lips posed out frowning making you and devontae giggle.

"Say super man and I'll get you a sundae" Devontae tried to whisper you hit him "no bribing " you shook your head.

"Batman" she finally said "WHAT?! HOW BABY" he slightly yelled.

"I like his mask " she giggled.

"Right baby now slap daddy for being an idiot" you said gesturing for Devontae to lean down he looked at you and sighed, your daughter raised her hand and he shut his eyes tight she drew her arm back as far as she could.

"C'mon, c'mon" you mumbled cheering.

She brought it for and your eyes widened... But she patted his cheek and kissed it.

He opened his eyes and your mouth dropped "can I ask you another question" he said and your daughter nodded.

"Am I more​ good looking than mommy? " he whispered she gestured for him to come closer.

"No" she whispered before running of leaving him dumbfounded you kicked your feet up on the couch and put your arms behind your head "the joys of parenting " you smiled.

"But I give you ice cream! " he yelled she peaked around the corner "but mommy slays" she said going back to playing.

He looked over at you And you winked.

"When she's right, she's right" you shrugged giggling causing Devontae to groan with his head falling in your lap.

A/N who do you think is better super man or Batman? I pick batman.