Noah Riley Requested Imagine for Theresa:distant

A/N I have no idea what I'm doing but I hope you liked it

This is dedicated to MissCrazy1013

How many times?

You had lost track ,him coming over Acting rude,not hugging you,or kissing you,complimenting you , or asking how you were doing. It all seemed to change Noah had become rude and distant and you weren't a fool something had to happen for him to act this way,but you weren't a dumb childish girl who jumped to conclusions.

Although you wanted to get to the bottom of what was going on you had to admit so many different scenarios were going threw your head.

You invited Noah Over to get to the bottom of this situation before it all fell apart and left you both torn and broken inside, because in all honesty you loved Noah and you hoped he returned these feelings for you.

You were sitting on your couch in a daze while playing with your fingers, your thoughts all jumbled all while looking at a blank wall. You were knocked out of your daze but a sudden jiggle of your front door handle,soon the door opened to reveal Noah. He walked right passed you and sat down on the other side of you not a word was said.

You stared at him and finally caught you staring. He did a double take
"What?" He said.

"No hi?" You said upset.

"Oh my bad wassup" he said looking away.

"I need to ask you something and I need you to answer in complete honesty"you said.

"Ok" he shrugged nonchalantly.

You rolled your eyes and breathed "give me strength not to clothes line his ass over this couch" you said in you head.

"What's wrong with you,your not the same, you don't hug nor kiss me or ask how I've been your not cheerful anymore Noah what's going on?" You said.

"I'm cool" he shrugged

"Oh really?" You asked and he nodded.

You scoffed "your lying, now tell me what's wrong" you gritted your teeth and hit him with a couch pillow.

He huffed "MAN I SAID NOTHING DAMN!" he yelled at you, that had never happened you were shocked but you were gonna let him get away with it.

"BOY WATCH HE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT,YOU MUST NOT WANT YOUR TONSILS" You yelled back.

Noah got up and mumbled a
"Man Whatever"

You followed him.
"Tell me what I did, what's wrong, what'd I do?" You asked, your voice was shaking.