100k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Better read the whols thing)

Y'all did it:

WE DID IT,Y'ALL DID IT ACTUALLY I JUST WROTE THE STUFF BUT Y'ALL READ IT, THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH SO SO SO MUCH IM SO EXCITED I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO IM SO HAPPY RN Y'ALL.

SPECIAL THANKS TO
EVERYONE WHO'S BEEN WITH ME SINCE DAY 1 WHO SUPPORTED ALL MY BOOKS AND WHO WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME

SPECIAL THANKS TOEVERYONE WHO'S BEEN WITH ME SINCE DAY 1 WHO SUPPORTED ALL MY BOOKS AND WHO WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME

LOOK AT THAT 100K!!!!!!!!!!! Y'ALL DID IT!!!

My mom says I should keep it going tbh if she wouldn't have said that it this would have been over like for real so thank my mom for saving the book.

Now it's time for me to update my other books like I said I would THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING PEOPLE LOVE YA MORE THAN WORDS.

Thank you:

THANK YOU MALAK THE REASON I MADE THIS BOOK!

THANK YOU DEVONTAE FOR MAKING EVERYONE LOVE THE BOOK EVEN MORE MY READERS ADORE YOU;

THANK YOU JALEN FOR MAKING IT WITHOUT TRE!

THANK YOU SHMATEO!

(idk what to thank him for I just added him)

And Thank you to myself for the idea to add Xavier I'll add him soon

Special thanks to: Jadaaa______

Ya_Gurl_Dede

fwakriti

niqueniquejailee

PrincesaPettyCurlz

lolitzmaria

makkcute

Um I seem to always see them in my notifications voting and commenting I know they've been around for a while I'm very grateful for all of you I'm sorry if I didn't notice you but I do love you all.

These girls are the ones who vote in all books ,leave comments when I ask them to they do a lot for me they are the main reason I got 100k cause they are always there and always will be.

So for them I want them to request some imagines in any book because they deserve it so the ones I tagged here listen carefully.

Go to any of my books and make some requests guys.

To the readers to come,welcome to a when new era welcome to my fun world get ready cause there is way more where all of this came from love you guys.

Future plans:

ALSO guys I just wrote my first X- rated Jason McCann Smut omg I don't think I should release it though it's (14+) I think if your under 14 you shouldn't read it I means it's not  extra dirty but it definitely turned into something I didn't expect. Should I release it? Idk

So make sure you read my Jason book I got some unreleased Chapters for my Jalen book too I have 3 chapters I need to release. Anyways I'm not releasing them until I get my Newest book up to 1k cause that's what I was supposed to do after I got this book to 100k!

Um I also figured out who I'm going to put in the book so that's exciting I apologise to those of  you who didn't make it in the book but you could make it in other projects of mine you know.