Devontae Blurb:One Life

So let me tell y'all  this was supposed to be a preference for of all of them but I had to redo Malak's twice that's 375 over because it deleted itself and Jalen's did too that was 600+ and I'm not about to re do it . Devontae  is the one I didn't start on so ima make it a blurb.
**********************

"Hopefully you give me a chance, all I want is love and romance,  I wanna give it all give it all to you"

"GO LEAVE NOW! " you yelled at Devontae

He stood by the front door "why" he sighed.

"You know why you ,just tried to kiss me! " you said a little calmer "I'm sorry" he sighed.

"No your not this is the third time this week you tried and I played it off but now your getting on my nerves" you said.

He sighed again he walked towards you "I'm sorr-" you cut him off "leave" you said.

He stopped in his tracks "Y/n just listen" he begged "no" you crossed your arms.

"I'm trying  to tel-" you cut him off once again "I don't care" you said nonchalantly "LET ME FINISH DAMN!" He yelled.

You almost fell due to how scared you got.  He sighed rubbing a hand threw his curls "I like you ok? And I thought that if I rushed it things would go well " he explained.

"Why would you think that? " you asked "because when I take it slow with girls they think I've lost interest and move on so I thought if I rushed it'll go better " hr finished.

"Well I'm not them" you said "you should've just told me instead of throwing yourself at me" you said "I know and I apologize " he said "I just wanted you to give me a chance" he said looking down.

You thought for a minute or two "we can Start over " you smiled and he looked up "I'd like that" he smiled.

"Me too but don't rush things OK?  Those girls were thirsty dummies some girls appreciate a gentleman who takes his time OK?"  You smiled.  Devontae walked over to you and kissed your cheek "I understand  I'm sorry again Y/n" he said.

You blushed "it's OK...... C'mon let's go watch The Foster's or something " you giggled abd grabbed his hand running up the stairs to your room.

A/N OK 3 questions answer all please

1.should I add the reverse king in this book?

2.Should I make a part Two and try and Malak's and Jalen's over a third time?

3. Did you like it?

Comment ❤