Shmateo blurb:the cling is real!

A/N what are some preferences I should add for Shmateo that I did for the other boys should I do a "how you met"? Preference like what are some important preference you think you should know about Mateo?

Do you guys think Shmateo is attractive?

I do..... Only when he has a mask on though

I need co -writer but I don't trust people and they might mess up my books
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh my god Mateo let me go" you groaned trying to get out of his grip. "Nope" he said smiling against your shoulder "why not?" You whined holding on to the base of your bedroom door Shmateo wouldn't let you go of you he was trying to pull you back towards the bed.

"I've been gone 3 months, I missed my baby" he said kissing your cheek "we can make up for it but I need food, I want food so please Let. Me. Get. Food" you groaned.

He sighed "okay' he said letting you go you finally walked out but he grabbed your hand swinging you around towards him "buuut not before I get a kiss" you sighed annoyed "no... NO, NO, NO, NO FOOD I WANT FOOD" you threw a mini tantrum.

"Kiss ...then food" Shmateo smirked.

You grumbled and kissed his lips quickly.

"Let me go now" you said "as you wish" he said Bowing you rolled your eyes walking away.

"Clingy much?" you mumbled "very! " he yelled to you and you flipped him off still walking away.

You went to the fridge and got some grapes and some juice, then some bread and you got the nutella out of the top cabinet.

You started spreading the nutella on the bread and you felt someone run and put their arms around you "arrrghhh,  2 seconds I was literally gone for Two second Teo" you said.

He repeatedly kissed your cheek "and that's still to long" he mumbled into your cheek you rolled your eyes.

"Go back on tour" you giggled "I think we both don't want that "  he chuckled
"true" you sighed "how do you survive without me? " you asked turning around putting your arms on the counter, he leaned down and kissed your lips.

"I barely do" he said making you smile.

***************

A/N OH MY GOD THE LAST DAY OF JANUARY NEED TO HURRY UP CAUSE @ MIDNIGHT IM RELEASING MY JASON MCCANN IMAGINE BOOK THIS IS THE BOOK I'VE DONE OUTSIDE OF ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH CURLY HEADS IT HAS SO MUCH IN IT I'VE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED ABOUT MY BOOKS BEFORE THIS IS MY THE ONE I'M MOST EXCITED ABOUT THOUGH.

it's interracial all audiences are welcome but you know there are not to many black JB fanfic writers but I'm boutta change that a lil bit.

@ 12 midnight when it's officially February I hope y'all still awake cause y'all will getting an update about a new story it will be mine. I've been trying not to release it but it is so hard so, so, so, so hard I just gotta hold out a little longer I'm so excited I really hope y'all like it it's a whole different thing from my past books.