Geo short imagine: Whisper Present

A/N I think you'll love this one!

Geo'sPOV
"Perfect time" I mumbled peeking around the corner looking at my girlfriend on the couch listening to music.

(Ugh sound white as hell foh)

ANYWAY!!!!!!

"BABY" I yelled startling her ,her headphones popped out of her as she jumped she held her chest.

"Geo you you scared the hell out of me" she said throwing a pillow. I laughed.

I went and sat next to her.

"I'm board" I said "OK then............." She trailed off I stared at her "sooooo let's a game" I suggested she put her phone down "and what do you suggest?" she sighed.

"Whisper challenge" I smirked.

"But I never win" she whined "so just play you might win" I said.

"Fine,I'll listen to music first" she said and I nodded, she sighed and turned her head phones up full blast "Can you hear me?" I asked.

"I cannot waist no time bitch I'm really grinding if I ever said I loved you I was lying"  she sung loudly .

"Okay...." I said. "Cash me ouside how bow dah!" I said.

(Yo that girl....Omg what y'all think of her?)
*Comment*

"Uhhh catch me......" She trailed off  I chuckled.

"Cash me ouside how bow dah" I repeated.

"Cake me.....Wait what?" she laughed.

"Cash me ouside how bow dah" I repeated.

"Ohhhhh cash me ouside how bow dah?" She asked I nodded yes she squealed

"OK my turn" I said I put on the headphones.

Your P.O.V

"She say she like my lolly"  I mouthed.

"She say she love me?"  My boyfriend Geo asked I shook my head laughing.

"She say she like my lolly" I giggled.

"She say she wanna lick me?"  He said laughing .

I held my mouth hold back laughter "no, She.Say.She.Like.My.Lolly" I said slower.

"She say she likes dolly Y/n what the hell" he said.

I took the head phones off him "you lost" I smiled "what were you saying?" He asked.

"She say she like my lolly"  I repeated "ohhhhh" he said.

"Yeah but you can go" I said "OK" he replied as I put the headphones back on.

Geo's P.O.V

I waited til Y/n was ready "are you ready" I mouthed slowly and she gave me a thumbs up.

"Whew OK" I whispered.

"I love you" I mouth "I love you" she repeated I nodded my head yes and she was about to take the headphones off I stopped her "wait wait" I said putting my hands out in front of me and she put them back on.

"I love you so much,your amazing and I hope you know I cherish every moment I have with you" I said and she tilted her head to the side trying to understand what I was saying "Geo I can't understand baby" she laughed.

I chuckled.

"OK I'll speed it up" I said "drink in my cup?" She said.

"No no"  I chuckled.

I took a deep breath ................ "Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Your scaring me?" She asked.

"No,will you marry me?" I repeated.

"Are you daring me?" She asked.

I shook my head no I pulled the ring out of my back pocket she looked down and her eyes widened she put her hands over her ?Mouth "oh my god ......Geo your not...Oh my god" she said tearing up I opened the box revealing an engagement ring.

"Will you marry me?" I mouthed one more time she looked closely at my lips she finally caught on she gasped "YES,OH MY GOD YES GEO" she screamed.

She snatched the headphones out of her ears and jumped in my lap ,I chuckled she kissed me repeatedly all over my face.

"I finally won at the whisper challenge" she whispered threw tears "me too" I said.

A/N OMG GOALS!!!!!

Curlyhead boys ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara