Preference: Do It Like You

Just cause its my husbands song

I apologize for spelling errors in advance

Tre not in here

Malak:"And I'm gonna be with you no matter what it takes"

"They don't want us together" you whispered threw tears as you sat on your bed with Malak next to you ,comforting you. You parents didn't want you and him together cause they thought he was "too wild and" immature " But out of all his friends he literally was the wisest and had the most common sense.

"Don't worry babe we'll figure this out" he sighed.

"There is nothing to figure out.... We need to break up" you said softly.

Malak chuckled at your words you looked at him confused "what is so funny?!" You asked.

"The fact that you think I'm giving up on us,no matter what your saying I know deep down inside you don't want this to end just as much as I don't so why end it we're old enough to make our own decisions" he said.

"But-" You tried to say but he cut you off "But we'll get through this" he finished your sentence.

You smiled "ok" you said with a smile.

____________________

Vinny:"what you want you get it"

"Vinny I'm not taking that damn car" you said.

"Your so stubborn Y/n" he chuckled.

"I can buy my own cars and I can pay my own way I'm not broke I have money too!" You argued.

"Its not about that Y/n, I want to pamper you the way you deserve and you want let me because of your pride" he replied "your stubborn and you think that the one time you let me buy you something that I'll think you need me for everything, but that's not true,I know you got your own and I know your capable of taking care of your self" Vinny said.

You sighed and looked away and he walked over and took both of your hands in his "I'm not saying you need me to but I want to spoil sometimes so baby girl just let me.....take the car" Jr said opening your hand gently and placing the keys in it before lightly closing your hand.

You sighed and smiled "let's go for test drive?" You asked.

He laughed "whatever you want"
________________________

Jalen:"I got some things that I could teach ya let me show ya"

"You gotta aim with your knees bended slightly and push yourself up as you shoot" Jalen said guiding you from behind (ooooooh I know you fuckin lyin😏😂)

He had one hand on your hip and the other gripping the ball along with your hand "now bend your knees" he instructed and you did as you were told and bent your knees.

"Now focus on the net" he whispered his lips centimeters away from your ear you were concentrated on His voice it was like music to your ears "and shoot" he said letting ho of your hand so you could shoot by yourself.

"And.......YES YOU GOT IT" he cheered as you jumped in his arms and he spun you around "I told you I could teach a few things" he smirked.

_______________________

Devontae:"I promise ima treat you like my treasure"

"I'm not interested in you like that" you said walking down the stairs of Devontae's house.

"Your lying" he simply said.

"And how in the hell would you know" you said turning while on the last step.

"Because you continuously come here for advice when you could easily go to your best friends house who lives exactly next door to you who's also a male may I add" he smirked.

"Maybe I just want another males opinion besides his" you argued.

"Your dad" he said.

"What?" You replied

"A second male opinion....you could go to your dad instead of coming 10 blocks over to my house everyday this week where everyday we get closer and closer to missing and it finally happened now your running" he replied nonchalantly.

"I'm out" you said heading to the door "why are you running away from me Y/n I care about you why do you think I've been taking it slow and not rushing like I would do with anyone else? " he said coming down the rest if the stairs.

You turned around "I don't know" you said.

"Because I want to be with you and not rush it" he said.

"You'd ready take things slow even if it didn't go like you wanted?" You asked.

"Yes " he chuckled.

You paused thinking.

Then you ran into his arms he embraced you tightly "I thought you didn't like me" he said still hugging you.

"Its like you said, why else would I walk ten blocks everyday to see you if I didn't" you laughed

A/N ok so I didn't really like Vontae's so I'm going to do his over you can ask me to add Tre in when I write Vontae's just comment down below

Also comment which of these was your favorite💞