|Baby Series|Preference •1• Finding Out.

I apologize for any spelling errors in advance

A/N some might be longer than others idk Wait no I think it'll just be Malak's💓

Malak: You woke up with the biggest headache ever,last night you had went out last night and partied you had a fun time,a few drinks here and there just to get a little buzzed. You were having fun and didn't want the night to end,some events from the night before were a blur still. You got from under the covers and out your feet on the ground but you step on something but it hurt you looked down confused ,it was a belt buckle to the belt of some pants that weren't yours,you lifted up the pants "what the hell" you mumbled. You looked down at your body now realizing that you were completely naked, you gasped grabbing at your cover shielding your body the cover didn't move as easily as it should you yanked it not realizing it was because someone else was under it. You heard a groan which scared you and your fell out of the bed completely.

"Oh.My.God" you whispered yep you had a one night stand with a complete stranger ...Or so you thought,the guy in your bed started to turn a little and you dunked a little towards the ground again,once he was fully turned you noticed something the freckles on his face Matched you best friend Malak's and that's when reality kicked in you had sex with your best friend.

"Oh hell- MALAK GET UP!!!!" You screamed he fell out if the bed.

You reached for a piece of your discarded clothing and put it on  you got up,"huh,what?" You he said getting up quickly.

You just sat there looking at him "MALAK WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!" You yelled.

Malak looked around "I think we both know what happened last night" he smirked bidding his head. You threw a pillow at him and he caught it "you took advantage of me" you stated "what? No we both were drinking itt just happened I barely remember anything after my 5th shot" he said.

"Jesus Christ" you mumbled.

It was silent "well did you at least use a condom?" You ask....You got no answer you looked up at Malak who stood there awkwardly "Malak....You did use a condom right?!" You said.

"Well.....I don't think so" he said nervously chuckling.

Your eyes grew big "oh no....No no no no no no no no no no no" you mumbled running to the bathroom slammed the door shut.

"Y/n I probably pulled out in time what are you doing?" He asked "I'm taking a test just in case" you explained.

"You keep pregnancy tests on the regular?" He asked . "Shut up Malak" you said.
**********

15 minutes passed and you slowly slowly walked out the bathroom with a traumatized look on your face.

Malak got up off the bed coming towards you until he was standing directly in front of you,you were ultimately shorter than him.