how he knows your lying

I'd like to say thank you to shestaybaddie for the idea

Um if you have some ideas for preferences comment them don't be shy❣

Malak: Before you answer his question you say "you know I love you so much right? " and he instantly knows your lying or about to lie or that you did something it's usually nothing major but you don't know how he'll react Malak keeps the same facial expression when he's sad or mad you never know with this guy.

Jalen: you scratch your head and tilt your head to the side and your voice gets a little high these actions let Jalen know that your stalling so either your lying or trying to come up with one.

Devontae: your leg shakes uncontrollably or when your standing you can't stay still you try to go anywhere to avoid him but there are not to many places you can go because Devontae knows you like the back of his hand.

Shmateo:when He asks you a question you go and try to hug him usually you'll say "you know let's just be quiet and enjoy this moment " although he would love to just sit back and enjoy the moment he wants the truth too so everytime you lie he knows because you try to hug him.

A/N I wasn't joking, Devontae is getting his braces off sometime this month I saw it on his SnapChat story.

I wonder if he'll still be super cute?

Anyways make sure if you haven't done it go check out my Jason McCann book and requests in all my books are over Friday so just letting you know❤