Malak Blurb:What if

Something short and cute

"Y/n what if I peed in the middle of the floor right now? " Malak asked.

"I'd do you like that lady did that little girl on scary movie and beat the hell of you with your face in it" you smiled innocently.

"What if I cheated? " he asked "that's what pocket knife are for" you winked "easy access to cut nigga and a bitch, slice and dice" you said doing hand motions.

"What if I had a baby you didn't know about? " he asked "is this a way of telling me you got kids" you said getting up about to pull your pocket knife "no, no baby calm down! " he said with his hands out in front of him.

" . ......... Oh" you said slowly putting your knife back

"What if I liked you" he said "we're already together" you laughed.

"What if I loved you? " he said you were a little shocked cause you never said you loved each other you smiled.

"What if I loved you too? " you said.

"What if I thought that was great" he said smiling getting closer to you "what if I thought the same? " you smiled as he got closer.

"What if I said I was in love with you? " he asked with a low sexy voice now inches away from your lips his warm breath fanning your face as your eyes .

"What if I told you, you were the love of my life? " you asked him looking into his deep brown eyes.

"What if I said that one day I wanna have kids with you? " he smiled looking at your lips "what if I said that one day I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you? " you smiled blushing looking down and he lifted your chin "I'd say hell yeah" he said looking into your eyes giving you a passionate kiss.

A/N oooooh bitch I know I'm romantic.

Did you like?

Jalen blurb next? What should it be about if I make one.