Preference: The first time he said "I love you"

Malak: The first time Malak had said I love you was a few days after a fight you two had ,you wouldn't answer his call his texts or anything you completely ignored him which made him feel like crap. One day he showed up to your house ready to talk about what happened so you sat on your couch and it was quiet "so speak yo-" you tried to break the silence but he cut you off "I love you" he blurted out making you smile which made the whole conversation easier to get threw.

Jalen: After he got hurt while on the field he was at His practice game and he was already exhausted from running Laos and stuff they got in position and when it was time to go he didn't hear his coach blow his whistle and so he didn't Start run and when he finally did look up, a guy about 300 pounds more than him tackled him his ankle twisted and he cried out in pain you ran to him and stayed by his side and as they out him in the ambulance you still had his hand and you kissed it and he mumbled "Y/n I love you" "Well Jeez Jalen you make it sound like your dying " you said.

Devontae:After you lost a close family member that one family member that you can always go to when you felt your mom and dad wouldn't understand, it was so sudden and you didn't want to be around anyone you asked Devontae to come to the funeral with you as another support system. He came and he aloud you to cry as much as you wanted and after that everyone gathered at your home and sat upstair on your bed looking blankly it hurt,it hurt like hell,you heard Devontae come in but didn't move a muscle he sat next to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder and kissed you temple and mumbled "I love you so much" it made you feel a little better he knew you'd say it back in due time.

A/N heyy so which was your favorite you already know vote and comment luv you guys thank you for almost 100k reads 😚💟