Preference: The "Where Did I come from?" Talk

A/N because the talk is funny to me especially because now a days we know everything without having to sit down and actually "talk" about it 😂😂😂 not gonna lie its not a serious preference at all.

Warning: some are short cause my phone bout to die. I apologize for any spelling errors Ind advance

Malak: your son is 5

It was on his birthday and he didn't want to do anything but go out for pizza and to Hollywood park, easy as pie so you gave him his wish and you guys went back home and sat down watching movies

It was on his birthday and he didn't want to do anything but go out for pizza and to Hollywood park, easy as pie so you gave him his wish and you guys went back home and sat down watching movies. The movies got boring so you all started talking about that days events and everything.

"That was Funny how the hell did you fall off a motorcycle that's welded to the floor?!" You laughed asking Malak.

"Aye it was going too fast" he argued.

"No it wasn't dad it was literally on beginner's I passed you up twice" your son said holding up two fingers.

Malak Glared at him "I'm taking your cake back" he said. You hit his chest.

"You can't take back what you Bought for his birthday,besides its halfway gone because we ate it" you said.

"Y/n that's why we throw up ,to get stuff back duh" he said shrugging his shoulders.

You rolled your eyes laughing.

You guys were having a great time your little boy sat in the front if you guys talking and telling little school stories that had you dying of laughter.

"Mommy,Daddy can I ask a question?" You Y/S/N asked.

"Of course lil man wassup?" Malak said.

"Yeah its your birthday so ask us anything" you smiled.