Requested Malak Imagine:Most amazing gift

Dedicated to PrincesaPettyCurlz I'm just gonna name you Princess in the story cause I didn't get ya name❤ I'm going to pretend today is your birthday

Princesses P.O.V
_______________________________
Today was my (insert age) birthday and to say I was excited was the biggest understament ever my boyfriend Malak was taking me shopping at Sephora and Wherever else I wanted to go and out to eat , I was so lucky to have him I swear.

I got ready I did what I needed to because in about 10 minutes or less Malak would be here to get me.

-----------------------------
Malak pulled up and honked his car horn I looked out my bedroom window and squealed I was excited to spend the whole day with my baby.

I ran down the stairs grabbing a jacket and my phone and portable charger and jogged to his G-Wagon getting inside "hi" I smiled he kissed my knuckles "Hey Princess" he winked and I giggled "so we're going to the mall?" I asked "it's your day so it's to wherever you want" he shrugged "ohhhh OK well then definitely to the mall" I giggled and he chuckled.

"To mall it is" he said kissing my lips then pulling off.

We got to the mall and although it was crowded I didn't care I was with my baby I couldn't stop smiling we got on the escalator and went to the second floor of the mall where all my favorite stores were.

I saw The PINK store, Tiffany and Co. Nike it was amazing and all the stores were near each other so not too much walking.

"Where to first?" He asked grabbing my hand "ummm.how about....." I trailed off then gasped "The Micheal Kors Store? Please?" I asked "of course" he chuckled I pulled him along ,it was like I walked into heaven filled with designer bags and stuff.

"Look" I said pointing to the black studded MK back pack I looked at him with puppy dog eyes he looked down at me "want it?" He asked I nodded excitedly " I'll wait at the counter go get it" he said I jumped up and down and went to go get the bag and I took it to the counter and they rung it up "845$" I gasped "damn" I mumbled Malak seemed unbothered by the amount but I was a little taken back.....I'm over it moving on.

"Mmm.... PINK next" I pointed across the mall he nodded and we headed in.

I was living the dream "wow just look" I sighed "uh huh....Umm baby I'll be right back I gotta go do something right quick" Malak said "OK I'll look around " I smiled.

"Here take the card" he said kissing my cheek and walking out.

"Best boyfriend ever" I mumbled .

***********************

After I was done shopping I had 3 bags one with lotion and perfumes and one with under garments,the other with shirts and leggings I spent at least 600 ..   oops?

I walked out looking for Malak I felt someone wrap there arms around me I turned around "Hey" Malak said kissing my neck "hey" giggled "what store next?" He asked "actually I'm ready to go home I'm tired.   Can we reschedule dinner ?" I asked

"Yeah just tell me when you wanna go" he rubbed my cheek "OK" I blushed and took his hand heading out.

___________________________

I made it home and Malak walked me up my steps he seemed quiet we made it to my door and I turned around "Malak thank you, thank you a million times" I gushed "no problem Princess" he chuckled I kissed his cheek "I'll call you in a few OK?" I said "wait!" He stopped me I turned to him again.

"I got another present" he winked "oh my god what is it?" I laughed.

He pulled out a small box as if it held a ring inside ,my eyes widened.

He opened it and it revealed a ring "IT'S NOT A MARRIAGE RING calm down baby!" He says "I knew that...." I lied.

He put it on my finger "it's a promise ring, I promise to never think about or love any girl the way I love you,I promise that I will never take you for granite and I promise to always treat you like a Queen" he said.

I squealed a leaped into his arms "I love it , I love ,I love it and I love it.............And I love you" I said. I finally said I love you to Malak I never said that to any boy I dated but I didn't care if I didn't get an answer right back just as long as he knew how strongly I felt for him.

"I love you too Princess" he kissed my shoulder.

I let him go and cupped his face kissing him passionately.

Best birthday gift ever, the most amazing actually ,not the ring...But Malak.

A/N did you guys like it?