He's afraid to Love you/let his guard down for you

A/N warning:short

Malak -he was afraid to love you because you clearly told him that you wouldn't fall in love again. Not gonna lie it hurt him he thought he'd be ok,"just puppy love right" he made him self believe. No this was full blown "love"

When you heard him talking to someone over the phone about how he felt for you,and about how he was afraid to tell you because of fear of rejection, you nearly broke down in tears.

That night you told him that you loved him and that he didn't have to be scared to be in love with you because you felt the exact same way.

Neither of you were afraid because you both were positive that this wasn't just something they was said "in the moment" you meant it.

Jaden -he didn't want to love you because you were Basically a girl version of a "player". You had looks, a perfect,body and smile that could make any boys knees go weak.

That was the problem you had that affect on Jaden...and pretty much every other boy too. You never gave Jaden a reason to believe that you had changed,but you had just for him.

How were you gonna prove that to him though. Then that's when it came to you,those three magical words that all people want to hear and mean.

"I love you" you said to him "no" you paused "take that back,I'm in love with you" you said with a huge smile

Jaden knew you genuinely meant it by the gleam in your eyes, you always got it when you were passionate about something, excited or intrigued by something.

"I love you too" he said "wait no take that back" he said "I'm in love with you too"

You were almost in tears you ran into his arms and mumbled I love you into his shoulder. He did the same into your neck.

Vinny - he was most definitely afraid to let his guard down around you. Afraid that you'd make him another victim just like the others. He'd let you in,give you all he's got and once you finally got board, you'd leave him was His theory.

It never failed so what would make you different?

Vinny didn't realize it at first but, you were there before money, before Fame before anything or anyone else.

You were there for his heart breaks before fame and during it. Little did he know that it hurt you inside because you loved Vinny.

Before all the cash and everything YOU were there no one else but he was to blind to see that

One day you brought that to his attention "to not let someone in is one thing" you said "but to not let the person it that's been here since day one,that's just cold" you said and walked off. Leaving Vinny dumbfounded.

That night he came in and told you everything that he felt including Hus love for your which put you on
cloud9. You admit your true ones for him too.

He had finally let you in, Vinny had finally let his guard down. And that's all you ever wanted and could ask for nothing more.

Tre -being young and famous you don't know who to trust especially in relationships so he shut you out after a while.

You knew how a story like this would end,in heartbreak that could've been prevented.

So you put a stop to it then and there at the moment you let him know that you were there before fame and you'll be there after. No matter how much he didn't believe it you didn't care.

You understood it was hard for him too be so young and popular it was unexpected it was just fun for him at first, he never knew it could be his career, you were determine to probe that you'd be right by his side.

And you did, and day by day he started to believe you more and more, you never gave him a reason not to believe you.

But you finally earned His trust ALL!! of it, and you couldn't be happier.😊

A/N gonna start my new imagine book soon😎😎😎