You Guys Pretend To Hate Eachother

Malak:You were River's friend but you were never around when she needed you but the truth is you had your own problems to deal with, your family needed you more than friends right now and River understood that but not Malak, not that it was was his business. You were going to River's house today you went and knocked on the door and she opened the door "heyy Y/n" she greeted you with a hug and let you inside.  You smiled looking around "oh she's here" you heard you looked and your smile turned into a frown "oh my god he's here" you turned towards River she laughed "what you I'm here too, I'm always here your not I'm a real friend" he said you looked over your shoulder "just because I'm not always around doesn't mean I'm not a real friend we talk 24/7" you argued "that's true" River said.  Malak shook his head "whatever " he mumbled walking away "why does he hate me so much?! " you said "people who argue a lot usually like each other" she shrugged walking away,  and she was right.

Jalen: you sat on the couch of the
Brooks -Vasquez Residence Jalen came out drinking juice "what are you doing in my house" he asked with an eyebrow raised.  You got up "I'm here for Tre mind your own damn business, drink your juice and carry on " you sassed "this my house so it is my business " he argued back "Jalen stop trying to Find a reason to mess with me you always do this, why do you dislike me" he shrugged taking a sip of his juice "I just don't" he smiled walking away leaving you there dumbfounded.

Devontae:You were walking threw the mall with Robbie and having a great time until he got a call he talked as you Two walked together ,he got off the phone a few minutes later "you mind Devontae coming along" you rolled your eyes "whyyy? " you whined "relax be nice, he'll be nice as long as you are" he said "no I'm always nice" you said.  After an hour Devontae showed up you stayed behind him they did there hand shake you appeared from behind Robbie "Oh my god why did you bring her! " Devontae said.  "Me?  Why'd he say you can come it was originally supposed to me just me and him! " you argued "you can leave now" he smirked "I was here first if you had more​ friends you would not be stuck under robbie all day like a girl I almost thought you had a little thing for him that's why your around all the time" you chuckled Devontae was about to reply but you walked ahead of them "dang bro that's not the way to prove anything " you heard Robbie say.

Shmateo: "Ayo I hate the way you dance I hate the reverse now" you playfully said.  "the reverse hates you too" you heard from behind you, you turned towards the voice "oh my god YOU! " You grumbled.  "Yep the reverse king himself " he sighed "ugh go away reverse squire" you said "my dance studio I ain't going no where you should bounce" he said "why do you always lick on me" "because I don't like you" he said "why not?! " you said "because your always around my brother it's annoying " he said "you can have your brother, your around him alot too I'm just his friend" you argued "sure" Teo chuckled "you know what I'll leave" you sighed "I've been trying to get you to do that" he laughed you growled leaving out, he really doesn't like you.

A/N I'm sleepy and tired I got too much stiff to write I can't get a break I brought this on myself .