Red Lipstick ♡

Harry loves his red lipstick. And before you say anything, no he isn't trangender. He just likes dressing in clothes that he feels comfortable with, and wear make up to makes himself look pretty. It's the first day of school, and he's super excited. Then again, he was a very popular kid. He was in the cheer team and all. He sat in the table where all the 'cool kids' sat. But honestly, he didnt considered himself popular. He wont lie, he LOVES the attention. But being popular isnt everything he wants.

He sat on his vanity applying his third coat of red lipstick. His girlfriend calls it the hooker lipstick, but he just rolls his eyes. Ivy is Harry's best friend, she has blue eyes and pink hair. Harry honestly doesnt like her style, but he loves her therefore he accepts her for who she is and what she likes.

Harry's phone went off and he went to fetch it.

"Y-ellooo!" He answered.

"Hey bitch, Im outside c'mon." Ivy's voice called. Harry Hung up and grabbed his bag. He went downstairs and ran out of his house. He quickly got into Ivy's car.

"Hey boo." Harry said.

"Hey, Haz. How's mum?"

"I dont know she wasnt there when I woke up." Harry shurgged. "Ooh I like this song!" Harry said turning up the radio.

"You call me a child, while you keep counting all your coins. But your not my daddy and Im not your dolly, and your dictionary destroyed."

Harry and Ivy sang together.

"I know my Abc's, yet you keep teaching me, I say fuck your degree, Alphabet boy!"

The two friends stopped at Starbucks and quickly got their favorite drinks. Then drove to school. Once they got there, they were greeted by many people, Harry only smiled and waved, even if he never talked to that person.

"Hey did you here about the new English teacher by the way? I bumped into Mr. Payne in the ass, last week and said we are getting a new senior English teacher." Ivy said while texting god knows who on her phone.

"No I haven't, I really hope I get Ms. Worth though, she was a rad teacher." Harry shrugged going into the cafeteria where there was a large paper across the wall with every students name on it and their homeroom class. Harry walked to the the papers and smiled sweetly once people there moved to let him pass by. He looked through the S in his Senior class and smiled when he found his name. Creative Writing.

He turned and walked back, swaying his hips so that his skirt would move a bit. Ivy got to him and huffed when she said she had history first with Mr. Payne. Harry laughed and said he had creative writing.

"Well that's odd, we dont have those type of classes. We must have another new teacher then." Ivy shrugged, then started complaining about Mr. Payne.

"Why do you even hate him, you've never had him as a teacher."

"But somehow he always got me in trouble for stupid things!" Harry sighed and rolled his eyes, turning the corner of the hall. Once he did he had bumped into someone, making him fall on his ass.

"Ow!"

"Oh, Im sorry darling did I hurt you?" A really rough voice called. Harry looked up and was met with pretty blue eyes."

"Yeah, Im.. fine." He said getting up. Ivy helped him up and he dust himself off. Harry rolled his eyes and walked off to his first class.

Hey its Panda! With another story. Its short i know but Chapters will get longer. Please comment, vote and follow. Thanks babes.