Prince♡

It was Thursday and Harry finally got his paycheck! He was so excited because as soon as he did he called Zayn.

"Zayn! Zayn I got the rest of the money for the payment." Harry said excitedly.

"Okay, come back to my place."

Harry hung up and put on his shoes, he grabbed his phone then headed out to Zayn's place.

He jogged over to the house which wasn't that far from his. He let himself in and there sat Zayn and Ivy.

"Hey family!" Harry laughed as he watched Zayn braiding Ivy's hair.

"So! You got you're paycheck today! Are we gonna go pay for the treatment today?" Ivy asked, she had been filled in the whole thing a couple days later.

Zayn stopped braiding his daughters hair, and got up. "So Louis put me as one of the emergency contact list for Prince, just in case something happens to Louis, I can keep Prince." He explained. "So that means I can also sign for Louis in case if anythings having to do with the dog. So I'll sign to give permission to do the full treatment on Prince, and I can also sign the discharge papers."

Harry suddenly gasp. "What if we take Prince to Louis' house and surprise him!"

"I do have a key to his place." Zayn said shrugging.

"Oh! We can set up a surprise party before he gets home." Ivy interjects.

"Yes! Okay but right now let's focus on the treatment, you guys ready?"

*****

Harry stood outside of the animal hospital, feeling a bit dizzy. He shouldn't have eaten a big meal before the long ride. Both teens walked behind the adult as they made their way inside the hospital.

Zayn went up to the front desk with the check in his hands. "Hello, Im here to pay off for Louis Tomlinson, so they can give his dog the full treatment he needs. I should be in the system." Zayn spoke.

The young girl nodded and typed away in her computer. "Can I see an ID please." Zayn took his ID out and gave it to her. She looked it over and smiled. Zayn traded the money for the papers he had to sign.

"This gives us permission to began the treatment in full process. If all goes well, he can leave by tomorrow morning." The girl spoke. "Would you like to see him before?" Zayn turns to look at Harry, who nods instantly. They were let in and Prince looked up at Harry wagging his tale at him.

"Hey beautiful boy." Harry whispered to him as the dog whimpered looking around Louis. "We're gonna get you out of here soon okay, then you can see Louis! You want that? Huh baby?" Harry cooed at the sick pup. He gave him a kiss on the head then stepped away. "I would like to stay the night with him." He turned to look at the nurse, she smiled at Harry and nodded.

"Well of course, we'll bring an extra bed in here so you can wait for him."

Harry looks over to Zayn and Ivy. "If my mum calls you say I fell asleep there." Zayn nodded and flicked his head, silently telling Ivy to go.

"Call us in the morning so we can pick you up." Harry nodded and turned away to pet Prince.

Minutes later the nurses came in for an extra bed for Harry. They set it next to Prince's bed and walked aways. Harry sat on the bed while cooing at the dog.

A doctor walked in smiling happily at the two. "Im here to take Prince to finally get him into surgery. He should be fine by tomorrow morning." She spoke.

"Thank you." Harry said, watching as the doctor carried Prince and set him on a different bed, they rolled out of the room leaving Harry alone.

Harry quickly took out his phone to text his mother that he was spending the night at Ivy's. Right after he sent the text he was receiving a call.