Problems ♡

Harry stared at Louis with wide eyes. He took a step back and blinked.

"Did I hear correctly? You... you want me to move in with you?" Harry asked.

"Well... yes..?" Louis said feeling a bit nervous. "I mean, we're dating. And you're having my baby. We're gonna be a family, its only right."

Harry bit his lip, he didn't know how to respond. He was confused and scared. Moving in with his teacher? What if Louis' gets caught dating him or something?

"Okay look, you don't have to answer right now. Take all the time you need okay baby." Louis said, Harry blushed and nodded.

"Alright lets go eat more cookies." Harry said, dragging Louis into his kitchen.

******

The next morning which was a Saturday, Harry sat on Louis' bed reading a couple pregnancy magazine, he's been finding those really interesting for some reason.

Louis came in with a bag of donuts and threw them on the bed.

"I didn't know which one you wanted. So I bought like 20 of them."

"Louis Tomlinson. Are you trying to get me fat?" Harry asked. Louis put his hands up in the air in defense.

"You caught me." He said playfully, he grabbed the big bag and sighed dramatically. "Fine I guess I'll just eat them.... all by myself...."

Harry reached over and snatched them from Louis only making the man laugh. Suddenly the doorbell rang, which made both boys jump a bit. Harry looked over to Louis confusingly.

"Were you expecting someone ?" Harry asked.

"No." Louis said getting up from the bed. "Stay in here and don't come out."

Harry nodded and watched as his boyfriend closed the door behind him. He heard the doorbell ring again and started to get curious. He got up and walked to the door opening it slightly to peak out.

At first Harry heard small whispers, then he heard a loud female voice.

"Oh cmon baby! We haven't fucked in a long time!" The voice said, Harry squinted and watched as Louis and the girl were coming down the hallway, while the familiar girl grabbed Louis by the collar.

"No! Briana wait! No!"

Harry gasped and ran to Louis' closet, and closed the door, only leaving a small crack so he could see. The door swung open and Briana jumped on the while she wore a robe.

"Briana! Stop! Get out of my house!" Louis protested. "Didn't I tell you I'm in a relationship now?"

"Oh, baby just one last fuck?" Briana said in a baby voice, she slid her robe of revealing a very exotic outfit. She pulled Louis onto top of her, making him feel her up. Louis pulled away, with a red face.

"BRIANA GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE NOW!" Louis screamed.

Briana stared at him wide eyed, and got up from the bed. "But bab-"

"Get! Out!"

She suddenly rolled her eyes and put the robe back on. "Ugh you're honestly so stupid! Don't appreciate the goddess in front of you!" She then walked out of the room, and soon the house. Louis just stood there trying to catch his breath.