Happily Ever After

*1 year later*

"Do you, Harry Edward Styles accept Louis as your husband?"

"I do."

"And do you Louis William Tomlinson accept Harry as your husband."

"I do."

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband."

Harry, with tears in his eyes, smiled wide. He leaned in to kiss Louis, feeling his soft thin lips against his. The feeling he had in his chest was something he couldn't describe. But he knew he felt it before. Cheers erupted around the room. Both men laughed, in between the kiss. They parted to look at their guest. Harry glanced at his maid of honor, Ivy, she sat in front of three strollers. Harry's babies were thankfully not crying. Instead, they giggled and laughed along with the crowd. Harry never thought his life would turn out the way it did. But there is nothing that will make him go back and do things differently. He was in love with Louis, even if their meeting was a little bit weird. Louis being his teacher and all. He still didn't regret a single thing. He looked around, frowning when he didn't see his mother. Gemma was at the back, she waved at him, making him smile. His eyes began to well up with tears. Louis grabbed his husband's hand, and lead him down the aisle. Everyone followed behind. They started to take pictures outside the courtroom.

The ceremony moved on to their backyard. They got a new place, with a wide backyard and a very pretty front lawn. There was music and food. Games to be played. Harry sat on Louis' lap, he couldn't be any happier.

"I would like to make a speech!" Ivy said, grabbing the mic. Everyone turned their heads to look at her. "Okay." She took in a deep breath. " Harry, I am so glad that you are so happy. Growing up with you was the most amazing experience that I have ever had. You helped me through so much, you let me see points of views that I usually never would have seen. You made me feel good about myself, and got me out of my shell when I was younger. You gave me advice, even though I rarely took it. Harry you are more than my best friend. You're my brother. And I wouldn't trade you for anyone." Ivy looked down, her eyes welled up with tears. She quickly blinked them away. "You are such an amazing parent and I know that you will be the most amazing uncle." She said with a sheepish smile. Ivy rubbed her belly, Carter got up and hugged her from behind. Harry stood up quickly, mouth dropped and didn't even notice that he had hurt Louis in the groin.

"You're pregnant?!" Harry screams. Ivy nods her head and starts to cry. Harry rushes to her and hugs her. Everyone else clapped, and whistle. Happy for Ivy and Carter.

"Oh my god! How dare you not tell me?" Harry says.

"I didn't know until this morning. I just didn't want to tell you until you had your moment."

Harry rolled his eyes, laughing at his best friend. "How far long are you?"

"I honestly don't know. I have to make an appointment." Ivy responds, she wipes away her tears. Then leans into Carter.

Harry looked over to Carter, he giggled. "Zayn is behind you." Carter's smile dropped and jumped away from Ivy. Zayn stood there, his eyes were wide with tears welling up.

"I'm going to be a grandfather." Zayn's voice croaked.

Ivy nods her head, letting more tears fall. Harry took a step back so Zayn could hug his daughter. Cheers were heard from all over the backyard. Harry waved at the DJ, gesturing him to play the music. Harry walked over to Louis, who had a weak smile.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Y-yeah." Louis cleared his throat. "I'm good."

Harry raises an eyebrow at him, he sits in the seat next to him and lays his head on his arm.