Who's the Daddy?♡

"He's what?"

Louis' voice was heard from the door. Harry didnt even notice him coming in. Harry began feeling dizzy, his arms felt numb and he didn't realize his breath was quickening.

"Please, Mr. Styles. Try calming down, it's not healthy for you." Said Dr. Nolan.

Harry felt Ivy's hands on his shoulders, trying to soothe him.

"I'm pregnant? I'm... I cant be no what?" He said, tears started to come out. "Are you sure?" He asked.

The doctor nodded. "You're about 3 weeks long. I'll be bringing in the ultrasound monitor, you could take some pictures home." The doctor dismissed himself, leaving the room full of awkward silence. Louis stood at the end of the bed, just staring at Harry's stomach. Harry looked down and cried.

"Ivy." Zayn called out to his daughter. He flicked his head towards the door. Ivy slowly got up and followed her father out, leaving the two alone together.

"Harry." Louis called out, his voice hushed. "When was the last we...."

Harry let out a small sob. "When we... when we did it in the c-class room." He cried, covering his face with his hands.

"Which was..."

"3 weeks ago." Harry sobbed harder. Louis had tears in his eyes as well, nodding and looking away.

"Harry... why didn't you tell me you could have children."

"I-I dont kno- I didnt thi- It was just in the heat of the moment I- I didn't even realize you didn't wear a condom until now." He cried.

Louis turned around and leaned on the bed. "So... Im... Im going to have a kid." He whispered, loud enough for Harry to hear.

Harry stopped crying, then removed his hands away from his face with wide eyes. "Oh my god." He gasped. "Oh my god oh no." He cried again.

Louis turned around looking at him, worriedly. "What is it?"

"T-that same ni-night. I slept with Carter!"

Right then Louis felt a pang in his heart. "You did what?" He asked in a low voice.

"I went to a party with him that night, we got drunk and we, well we woke up next to each other." Harry sighed, feeling so dirty, so disappointed that he didn't exactly know who the father was.

"Why... why the fuck would you sleep with him!" Louis burst. Harry looked up to him giving Louis confused look.

"What?"

"Why the fuck would you sleep with him? Was I not good enough of a fuck that you had to run off to that party with him?" Louis accused. Harry looked at Louis in surprise and then scoffed.

"You're telling me that?" Harry started. "Tell me what you did with Briana Jungleworms right after we fucked? Huh? Tell me!"

Louis closed his mouth and looked away from Harry.

"Exactly!"

"What if it isn't mine?" Louis said.

"Well than great! You're off the fucking hook! You can go back to fucking anyone you see!" Harry growled. After that, the Doctor knocked then letting himself in with the monitor.