New Kid♡

Louis and Harry were in the car, sitting there quietly. Not saying a word, and just listening to the hushed music on the radio. Louis wanted to say something but he didn't know what, he knew Harry was hurting and he felt bad.

"Harry..?" Louis said, he glanced over to Harry, finding him looking out the window. "I'm sorry about Ivy, but she's fine now. You don't have to be sad anymore."

There was a small pause, and another tear escaped Harry's eyes.

"What if she died? What if it was so much more than a broken arm?" Harry cried.

"Harry, the 'what if' doesnt exist in this situation anymore. Because now we know for sure that's everything is okay. Just a small broken arm and a couple bruises." Louis reassured.

They finally arrived at Harry's, Louis turned off the arm and looked over to the younger boy. They sat there for a moment. Louis wanted to ask if they could go to his place instead, but then again it would seem pretty cynical of him, seeing as Harry was still kind of hurting. He rolled his eyes at himself and decided to take a shot anyways.

"Harry, do you maybe wanna come over to mine?" Louis asked.

Harry sat there not really looking at anything, he then scoffed. "No thanks, I wouldn't want to smell the stench she left behind." Harry said, then opened to door to the car and went into his house, shutting the door behind him. Louis looked at the closed door and sighed. This was what he was afraid of. For Harry to become as attached as he his for him to be jealous.

*****

The next morning Harry was sitting down in class as he wrote in the journal. He couldn't wait until school was over, and finally go to see Ivy at the hospital. The room was quiet so It help Harry concentrate in his work, Mr. Tomlinson yelled at everyone for silence in the beginning of the class and he was thankful for that.

The door of the classroom swung open and in came a tall boy with dark uniform, with his hair styled up and his glasses in his hands.

"And who might you be?" Louis rose up from his seat.

"I'm your new student, sir." He gave Louis a piece of paper, Louis grabbed it from his hand and looked down to it.

"Carter McKeller, I see. Well take at seat, anywhere that's empty. We have 15 minutes left of class, just stay quiet."

"Yes, sir

"Yes, sir." Carter said with a hint of sass. He gazed around the room and stopped to make eye contact with Harry. Oh no, Harry quickly looked away feeling nervous of the guy's gaze on him. He instantly regretted making eye contact with him because now he knew he walked his way. The guy slid in the seat next to him, his string cologne filled the air and got was that sexy.

Harry took a small glance at him to find Carter smiling at him. "Hey." He whispered, putting on his glasses.

Harry blushed instantly, "Hi." He squeaked.