Big Bad Wolf♡

Harry was scared to get out of the house. He was even scared to go to school even though he knew Jason must graduated already since he was a year older.

Harry always tried to run away from all the bad things in his life. And now he thought he did.

But of course something always had to come back.

"Harry babe, Im worried." Louis spoke. It was just them in the room. The soft sound of the air conditioner filling the room.

"About what?" Harry responded .

"Haz, who's Jason?"

"Jason is the person who made me into the bitch I used to be."

"What happened?"

"He hurt me. He hurt me badly Louis." Louis frowned and patted Harry's hair.

"Ivy is coming later to take you to the mall. You wanted to buy baby clothes didn't you?"

"You aren't coming?" harry asked, pouting slightly.

"Uh actually I can't. I might have found myself a new job. I'm going on an interview today which makes me really nervous."

"Lou. You never told me about this." Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well I didn't want to tell you at first because I didn't want to get any hopes up."

"Well too late. Tell me."

"Well I told you during my college years I had published a book. Well I've been trying to get a job at the same publishing agency that bought my book. And since I know them well they might give me a great position. If I get it, we'll have enough for the baby and for you not to work a single day."

"Awe. Louis that's amazing. I'm so happy for you. Isnt that what you always wanted?" Harry asked.

"It is yeah."

Harry pecked Louis on the lips, and got up to get ready.

"Well I give you all the luck in the world for you to get the job babe." He got up and walked to the closet. "I wanted you to come but I guess we'll do it some other time."

Louis frowned and nodded. He got up himself and looked over the closet with Harry. He was really nervous. This was the one job that will help them with the baby. Other than Louis savings.
As soon as Ivy got there Harry left, leaving Louis alone on his own thoughts. He still wasn't sure what he wanted to wear.

*****

"So if you know two of the genders, have you picked any names?" Ivy asked.

"Well, not yet. I wanted to do another check up to see if they can find out the gender of the last one." Harry responded. "I just want to be able to name them all three at the same time."

Ivy nodded and walked hand in hand with Harry. "I can't wait to be an aunt." She says.

"I can't wait to finally have my own family."

They walked into a baby store and cooed over the small clothing. Harry picked out 10 outfits for his babies, and 3 pairs of matching shoes. He teared up a bit loving how adorable they were. He couldnt wait to have his kid in his arms as he takes care of them and love them.

"Im really hungry right now."

"Oh they this really fancy place at the food court, the it like.... how can I explain it. It's part of the food court but a bit more private." Ivy responded.

"Do we have enough money?"

"I do." She chirped and began making her way to the food court. Harry followed behind, messaging Louis. He really hoped for him to get the job. It sounds really important. As they arrived the food court Harry immediately spotted the rather fancy place. They entered and were seated. Harry looked over the menu finding some delicious plates.

"Oh these arent that expensive." Harry said.

"I know I thought they'd be hella expensive. Well it is the mall after all."

"I'm actually craving some spaghetti."

"You're always craving spaghetti."

"Oh hush."

"Are you sure those kids arent Italian?" Ivy joked. Harry paused and thought hard about it, Louis is an Italian name. "Harry I know you arent thinking hard about this."

"Well Louis is an Italian name."

"Harry I was kidding."

"Nevermind. Anyways do you think they have some good pasta here?" Harry said looking at the menu.

"They actually have magnificent pasta here." A strong deep voice called out. Harry and Ivy turned to look at a man who sat at a table right next to theirs. Harry's eyes widen once realizing who it was.

"Damian?"

"Hello Harry, its been a while

"Hello Harry, its been a while." Damian spoke. "I've been meaning to contact you ever since I came into town."

Harry frowned."I would have thought you were here. I ran into to your.. brother... the other night."

"Ah yes, Jason. Well, you won't have to worry about him. Ever since we came back, he vowed to not lay a single finger on you nor come close to you."

"Yeah well that wasn't what happened the other night. He came up to me, and tried talking to me as if nothing happened."

Damian classed to Harry's stomach then looked up at his eyes. "Congratulations." He nodded to his tummy. Harry laid a hand on it and smiled.

"Thank you."

"You know that ever since I found out what my little brother did to you I have tried my best to change him. He is a different person I will say, he said he'd stay away from you." Damian got up fixing his suit. "As for me, I would like to hang out sometime." He gave Harry his card and watched as a frown formed on Harry's lips.

"And don't worry. I know you might have someone right now, perhaps the father of that child. This is just a friendly get together, nothing more." He smiled at Harry then turned around and walked out.

"He's hella hot." Ivy said. Harry rolled his eyes. "What is he like a vampire? With that disgustingly posh accent. Hello I am count dracula I vant to suck ya blood." Ivy mocked.

Harry began laughing and shook his head. He felt the tension rise up off him.

***

After 4 hours at the publishing industry, Louis had finally came home. He saw Harry in their room, folding the baby clothes.

"Louis!" Harry gasped. "Look at all these cute clothes they're so freaking tiny!" He squealed.

"They're adorable baby." Louis said.

"How did it go at the interview?" Harry asked.

Louis frowned making Harry frown.

"Well...... I got the job."