Training Wheels♡

After Harry breaking the news to Louis and the rest of the family that the baby was in facts Louis', the relationship between the two have transitioned from only fucking to having an actual relationships. And Harry couldn't be happier. He and Louis began to hangout more, go on dates out of town, and learn more about each other than they knew before.

The drama between Mr. Tomlinson and the student Harry Styles has calmed down. Sometimes they'd make snarky remarks at each other, but that was it. Harry started changing in school. He was the popular, slut, with an attitude anymore. He cut off anyone he had any sexual relations with him, except for those he came on good terms with.

Harry began talking to what others called "liners" or "nerds" anyone who weren't popular.

He even befriended that Mikey boy who didn't talk. He would sit with him and Mickey would respond in writing.

A lot has changed in Harry, and no one knew why, yet. But they liked it, a lot of people in school were proud and excited of Harry's nice persona. No one knew yet, that his views on pregnancy made him turn into a better person.

He just didn't want his baby to grow up and be a mean person. Just like he was.

At the moment Harry was sitting down in his Creative Writing class, writing ideas for Louis' birthday. He knew Louis didn't like celebrating his birthday much, but Harry wanted to surprise him. He talked to Zayn to be able to contact some of Louis' friends, so they would join in on the surprise.

It was a week before Louis' birthday he was just so excited. He loved planning things.

The bell rang which made him jump, realizing everyone was already leaving. He packed his things slower, so he was the last one there. Once he was done he swung his bag over his shoulder and walked to Louis.

"Hey." Harry said smiling to him. Louis looked up and smiled.

"Hello love. How are you feeling this morning?" Louis asked, Harry had been morning sickness for a while but it was soon coming down.

"Im okay today. How about you baby." Harry said pulling him into a kiss. Louis kissed him back, grabbing his hips and pulling him closer.

They pulled away and Louis lightly smacked Harry's bum. "Please wear your scarf, I don't want you catching a cold to go with that morning sickness." Louis said.

"Yes daddy." Harry giggled, starting to walk away. He turned to give Louis one last wink and was out the door.

Harry made his way down the hall with a wide smile, he waved at people who passed by.

Harry's phone then began to ring. He looked at it and his eyes widen in surprise.

"Hey Niall? What's up?" Harry said walking into a room, which was thankfully empty

"I. Am offended."

He started out. "What?" Harry asked.

"How dare you not tell me that you are pregnant? Like? We've known each other for quite sometime and when you don't have Ivy you have me so I believe I have some right into knowing that you are pregnant with your teachers baby!" Niall rambled. Harry gasped.

"Oh my god, Niall hush. How.. how do you know that?" Harry then asked.

"Okay, that is not the point. Like I'm not judging you or anything. I knew it was gonna happen. I mean you and your teacher, not that your would get pregnant, but anyways stop side tracking me."

"Niall I'm sorry I was just so focused on this whole baby thing, that I totally forgot to tell you." Harry responded with a small laugh. "How did you find out it was Louis' baby? And wait you approve that I was with my teacher?"

"I was rooting for it hush. And I found out from Ivy. BUT don't blame her, I caught her talking to her dad about it so. "
Harry rolled his eyes, and put his hand on his hips.

"Ill talk to you after school okay?"

"Okay love you babe."

"Bye, Nigel." Harry chuckled and hung the phone, Harry was about to turn around and head out the door but was stopped by a shocked Mickey standing there, with a camera, in his hands.

"Mickey." Harry said gasping. Mickey didn't move, as he watched Harry shockingly. "Mickey what... what did you hear?" Harry asked cautiously.

Mickey looked to the ground and shook his head. He grabbed a board and marker and began writing on it.

'You're pregnant?????'

"Y-yes." Harry said, tears beginning to stream down his face.

'And its Mr. Tomlinson's baby???'

"Yes Mickey b-but let me explain." Harry said already crying, he was scared of his secret to come out. Of him Fucking his teacher, he couldn't let anyone know.

'Please do!'

"Okay, just it started with an accident, I hooked up with him a long time ago at a bar. I didn't know he was Mr Tomlinson, I thought he was some random dude. Anyways I just... you knew me how I was. I was just so stupid and I was a slut and well, I... know it was wrong but we.. we didn't stop... and I'm 18 so it isn't illegal and he's 23 so it isn't gross either I just. Like I said, I was acting like a slut and in the process I just started developing feelings for him. And well, I just found out that I got pregnant." Harry said, "Please, please don't tell anyone Mickey please." Harry said walking to him, sobbing.

Mickey looked at Harry then began writing on his board again. 'Harry its fine. Its just shocking. I promise I won't. Sure it's weird but like you said it's not like he's 30 and married.'

Harry began to be calm. He hugged Mickey. "Thank you so much."

'How long are you now?'

"Im 6 weeks." Harry said. "Thank you so much Mickey. You're the best."

Mickey smiled at him and nodded.

'Well we're both late to class now so cmon.'

Harry agreed and left the room to his next class.