Love

It happened. The Tomlinson triplets were born, beautiful, strong and healthy. Harry laid on the bed holding all three babies in his arms. As weak as he felt, nothing was much more stronger than the love he had for them. Nothing will make Harry more happier than this day where he was blessed with his 3 beautiful babes. July 28th, his boy at 12:46 am, his girl at 12:50am, and the third baby in which they were anxious to know the gender, was a beautiful boy who was born at 1:02am.

Once they set Harry into a recovery room to rest. Louis had walked out to everyone waiting outside. Zayn was the first to notice, so he quickly got up.

"I am a father, to one beautiful girl, and two amazingly handsome boys." He said, tears in his eyes.

Zayn gave him a proud look and hugged him, as Ivy, Niall and his family cheered.

"OH my gosh when can we go see the babies?" Ivy squealed racing to hug Louis. That had been the first time ever.

"Uh well we can go right now." Louis said turning as the others followed. He walked them to the nursery where there were a lot of babies sleeping in small cubicles. Niall gasped and pointed when he saw 3 cubicles labeled 'Tomlinson'.

"What are their names?"

"Well, this little guy, is Blair Ansel Tomlinson, that little guy Dean Michael Tomlinson, and the little beauty right there is Ivy Blossom Tomlinson." Louis said with a fond look on his face.

Ivy began to tear up. "Oh my. They're so amazing. I just." She began crying tears of joy having Niall hug her.

"I know they're cute Ivy, but that doesn't mean you need one, it's not some outfit from the mall." Zayn said.

"Dad!" Ivy giggled. "Oh! Hows Harry though?"

"He's exhausted. As soon as they took the babies to the nursery he just fell asleep."

Everyone was so happy that the triplets were healthy. After about 30 more minutes, Niall and his family had to go, because they were suppose to open the restaurant at 6.

Zayn left because he had work in the morning as well, but he left Ivy stay until Harry woke up. Then Louis would take her home. She fell asleep on a chair next to his bed, while Louis was at the nursery not moving a single muscle, as he watched his beautiful babies sleep in peace. Tears falling down his cheeks. He was so happy. A year ago today he heard that he would get transferred as a teacher at Mase Macain High. He was not excited for it at all. Not to mention how much he hated high school kids. But little did he know he was going to meet the love of his life.

Now Louis can't imagine not having Harry around, his babies, his family. He just can't fathom an image where Harry is not in his life. He can't wait for the more surprises he'll get in his life.

*******

6 MONTHS LATER

Blair

Dean

Blossom

Blossom

"Louis William Tomlinson why is Blair's face covered in chocolate?"Harry's voice was heard from the hallway. Louis turned his head to look at his fiance.

"I gave him a little bit of my chocolate bar."Louis answered back. Harry huffed and stood in front of the TV to block Louis' view holding Blair.

"Yeah well now he won't be able to sleep for his nap. So, you're taking care of him while Dean and Blossom take a nap." Harry held Blair out for Louis to grab him. Louis stared at the baby who was giggling, waving his hands around, and making gurgurling sounds. Louis smiled and grabbed the boy.

"Oi mate, why didn't you tell me you were about to take a nap. Now papa is angry at me man, this is all on you." Louis said holding him up. Blair just burst out in giggles, not understanding anything his dad was saying.

"I'll be back." Harry sighed hearing Blossom cry. He rushed to her, giving her the bottle he prepared for her. He fed her, and started to sing making her fall asleep. Harry was thankful Dean was already asleep.

In the living room was filled with the small little laughs of Blair as Louis blew raspberries on his stomach. Louis looked at his son's eyes and smiled, Blair was the only one with blue eyes. While Dean had the brightest green, and blossom had the darkest green.

There was a knock on the door, then Ivy and Carter walked in.

"Oh my god, look at my little nephew looking all cute!" Ivy said in a high pitch voice. Blair just giggled kicking his feet.

"Hey Ivy, Carter."

"Hey Louis." Ivy said, picking Blair up. "Why do I have a feeling this boy will turn out to be a trouble maker, huh?" She cooed.

"Oh he already is." Louis got up and stretched. "Okay well I need to get ready for work, again thank you for babysitting for us." Louis said.

"No problem haha." Carter said.

"Also I don't want you guys fucking in my home."

"Louis don't be gross, there is a child present." Ivy said.

Harry suddenly walked into the living room.

"Oh thank god you are here. I just put Blossom and Dean to sleep, Blair should crash in a few if it wasn't for Louis he would be sleeping right now too." Harry said giving his fiance a glare. "Well I'm off to work then, wish me luck." Louis kissed Harry goodbye, and Harry gave Ivy and Carter a hug. Once he left, Ivy turned to look at Louis.

"Why is he stressing over work, if legit the money you make covers for both you and you're family." Ivy asked.

Louis shrugged, "I told him that but he just said that he didnt want to leave the Restaurant hanging since Niall is in UNI and his dad past away. So Martha is just taking care of it alone, so Harry offered to help. Plus it's extra money that goes into the kids college savings." Louis said.

He then left to get ready. He put on his suit then kissed the babies goodbye. He smiled to himself as he left the house thinking how happy he was.

The next chapter is the last chapter.