Sorry ♡

Liam stood in front of Ivy, eye wide as the young girl gave him a disgusted look.

"What do you want?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I would like to speak with your father." Liam said.

"He's not here, he's busy-"

"Ivy hun, who's at the door?" Zayn called out coming out of the hallway with a towel wrapped around his waist, and his hair wet. He froze when seeing Liam standing in front of his daughter.

Liam stood there staring at Zayn, threat becoming dry.

"Liam, what are you doing here?" Zayn said walking in front of Ivy and Harry. The teenager stepped aside.

"I would like speak with you... and my daughter."

Ivy flinched at the words, and huffed. "I am not your daughter." She spat.

"Ivy." Zayn warned.

"What? That man has never been in my life, I am not his daughter!"

"I was never given a chance to!" Argued Liam.

"Because you didn't deserve a chance after what you did to my father!"

The 4 of them stood there in silence. "I'm going back to the room." Harry whispered, walking away.

Zayn stepped away from the door way letting Liam in. Ivy rolled her eyes and went to sit on the couch.

"I'll be back, Im going to put some clothes on." Zayn murmured. He went off to his room to change leaving Liam and Ivy alone.

Liam was nervous, he wanted to say something but he didn't know what. Ivy was also nervous, she didn't want to talk to him. Not after what he did to his dad.

In Ivy's room Mickey was on top of Niall tickling him Harry just laughed as Niall tried to catch his breath. Once Mickey got up, he smiled showing his teeth.

"That... was... not... funny." Niall panted.

"Yes it was!" Harry said.

"Gosh guys I'm starving!" Niall groaned.

"We could go to Buffalo Wild Wings." Harry shrugged. Mickey nodded agreeing with that.

"What about Ivy." Niall asked.

"I assume she'll be busy for a while." Harry said. The 3 teens nodded and walked out the room. The went to the living room seeing at both Liam and Ivy sat awkwardly.

"He Ivy, We're gonna go get something to eat. We'll bring some back, alright?" Harry spoke. Harry walked out of the house with the boys following him, once walking in the side walk Niall decided to speak.

"So... that's Ivy's father huh?" Niall asked.

Mickey looked up giving a confused look.

"Yeah Mr. Payne is Ivy's dad." Harry confirmed.

"He is pretty hot." Niall smirked. Harry rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Oh shut it Niall, he's like 40."

Niall laughed, shrugging the thought off. The walked 20 minutes to the restaurant and ordered their food.

After another 20 minutes the food had finally arrived.

"Yes! I will forever love Buffalo Wild Wings. They're just so good!" Niall gushed.

They ate together and had a really great time, talking about anything and asking Mickey questions. Soon Harry spotted Gavin in the other side of the room. And he wasn't alone. Harry gasped when he saw a very pretty girl sitting in front of him, laughing at something Gavin had said.

"No fucking way."

"What?" Niall said turning to look at where Harry was looking. He gasped once seeing Ivy.

"Is that Gavin?" Niall asked.

"Wait right here." Harry stood up and walked himself across the room. He pulled a chair from a table and set in right next to Gavin, sitting down.

Gavin's eyes widen. "Oh, hey Harry! What are you doing here? You scared me." He sighed.

"What? You thought I was Ivy? You're girlfriend."

Gavin gave him a confused look. "Uh, no. Why is she here?"

"No. She's not. Gavin I thought you loved her!"

"I do."

"Then why the hell are you with her." Harry said gesturing the pretty girl. Gavin stopped and looked from Harry to the girl in front of him.

"Harry, this is my sister." Gavin explained. "She flew out from France, to visit us here before we move over there."

Harry's features soften. "Oh."

"I'm sorry if it looked different." The thick French accent rang out the girls mouth.

"Oh it was my bad for assuming." Harry said, he looked over to Gavin and smiled. "Sorry Gavin."

Gavin just smiled. "It's okay." Harry stood up and walked back to his table.

"What happened?" Niall asked.

"That's his sister." Harry said.

Niall looked over there and back at Harry. He then began laughing making Harry roll his eyes.
"Eat your wings you white bread."

*****

Back at Zayn's, Ivy was in tears. They had a long conversation about the past and about what had happened. Liam fell in love with Zayn, but he was just so into his head, in being so damn popular. He tried to get contact from him but, Zayn wanted nothing to do with him.

"I would like to be in your life Ivy, I've changed. I really have and if you could just let me prove it, prove both of you that I'm not that same stupid jock anymore. I promise I will never hurt both of you." Liam said.

Ivy stayed silent, Zayn held her hand.

"I think... I think we'll think about it. Thank you Liam." Zayn said, starting to get up. Liam got up and nodded.

"Just... if you do agree to give me a second chance. Just... text me. I gave you my number a while back."

"Yeah." Zayn said walking Liam out. Liam stopped at the doorway and turned around.

"Thank up for letting me speak with her."

Zayn nodded and closed the door once Liam left. He stayed there staring blankly at the closed door. A tear started to fall, he felt a hand on his shoulder making him turn around. Ivy hugged him tight.

"I love you dad." She said.

"I love you too honey."

*****
Well that was short but ye,

So I have a question.

If I were to make a YouTube Channel, would anyone watch it?

If I did it would consist of;

Pranks

Conspiracy Theories

Rants

Covers

Maybe vlogs

Challenges

Collabs

Q&A

Anygay just tell me what you think?

~Panda