Homewrecker♡

Harry finally woke up the next day, he sighed and got up still feeling a bit sick. He was hungry though, so he decided to go out of his room and make himself some food. Once he got to the kitchen it, he went straight to the fridge, he took out some strawberries and some cream, he then started mixing the cream with other substance to make it sweet and liquidy, he then started cutting the strawberries in half and putting them in a bowl. Soon Harry started eating his homemade strawberries and cream.

Although, he was enjoying the peace way too much. Because not even 10 minutes, a yelling an came in through the front door. Harry huffed and rolled his eyes. She walked to the kitchen to find her son sitting there.

"Where the hell were you all Friday night and last night." She asked in a not so friendly tone.

Harry rolled his eyes and swallowed the strawberry. "Well, I went to work on Friday, then I went to a party with Ivy, and then, I came back home at noon, and slept all night until right now." Harry said shrugging.

"Why are you lying to me?"

"Uhm, I told you the truth,"

"I knocked on your door many fucking times."

"I had my earphones on."

"I called about 20 times."

"Must have been in deep sleep I guess." Harry shrugged plopping another strawberry in his mouth.

"Where you out being the stupid whore you are?" Anne asked brutally. Harry looked up feeling a bit hurt, but he didn't dare to show it.

"Of course she is! Have you met her!" Mark said walking in. Of course, Mark always had the damn need to refer to Harry as a female. Sure Harry liked girly things and like girly pet names, but he knows he's a boy and he is okay with being a boy, so he would feel hurt when his own father called him a girl. But of course Harry was used to it, so it doesn't hurt him as much anymore. "It's all she ever does. Act like a damn slut." Harry got up and threw away the rest of his fruit, he washed it as he heard his parents bicker about him, and blaming each other for how he grew up to be. Harry walked to his room again and locked himself like last night.

He honestly hated his life so much. Sure it might not seem like it but, Harry would make it through no matter if he had tears in his eyes.

****

Harry groaned while his alarm went off. He seriously did not want to go to school,

Just to look at his teacher in the face and pretend nothing happened would be incredibly hard. Of course, Harry would not tell anyone other than Ivy. He wouldn't even try to blackmail his teacher. Harry isn't like that, and it just makes him feel disgusted and that he wishes he could actually tell someone about it but he can't because it was a mistake. Harry finally got up and walked to his dresser, he through whatever on and did his natural make up, he really wasn't in the mood. He once he was done getting ready, which was an hour later, he walked out and texted Ivy. Waiting for her to come, once she did they rode to school in silence.

They got to their destination and Ivy unbuckled her belt. She sighed and stared at Harry who hadnt moved.

"Haz."

"Mhm."

"You okay?"

"Yeah just tired."

Ivy looked at Harry and opened her door. "Okay, c'mon." She said.

Both got out of the car and walked to class, they were a couple minutes late but honestly Harry didnt care. He walked to the office and grabbed a tardy slip. He then slowly walked to his first hour.

Once he opened the door Mr. Tomlinson look over from his computer and quickly looked back, once he realized it was his student.

Harry placed the slip on his desk and sat at his seat. After a few minutes, Louis got up and started writing on the board.

"Okay, we are starting a new lesson. We are suppose to do some kind of Shakespeare shit but honestly I dont want that. So what we are going to do is write a 3 page story about a mythical creatures. It could be action, humor, drama, whatever pleases your small brains. This essay will be due in 2 weeks, today I will allow you to sit with you friends and while you work on your brainstorm. Dont slack unless you want a low grade." Louis said in a tired voice. Everyone started moving to their friends seat and Louis noticed Harry stood still doodling at his paper.

"What Mr. Styles do you not have any friends?" Louis tried, as he made a sassy remark.

"Fuck off." Harry murmured not even looking up to see him. Louis pursed his lips and gulped, then looked away. He went to sit and watched Harry seeming as he was really concentrated in his work. In all honesty, he's curious to what Harry might write about.

 In all honesty, he's curious to what Harry might write about

I got blue contacts idk if you can see them. This is short and boring but its just a filler chapter.