Ziam ♡

several weeks later*

Sorry for mispellings

"Today is November 1st. This month we will mix literature with History. But not just any History, we will be doing American. We will learn about the history of Thanksgiving." Louis talked as he look around the room full of sleeping kids. "This month we will read a fictional story of Thanksgiving. Now, obviously it is a made up story but it will have a couple facts of how Thanksgiving came to be." He spoke holding the book on his hands. He looked around and saw a couple kids woth their heads down. He slammed the book hard on his desk, making the students jump in their seats.

"I advise all of you to stop masturbating so late at night so you all could get a good night sleep. I will not tolerate sleeping while I am teaching. So get up! And open the damn book I left on your desk!" Louis said coldly. From the back of the class Harry sat there biting his lip. Louis looked back to him and Harry winked at him. Louis smirked and turned around to write on the white board. Louis and Harry have been having secret affairs ever since that day in detention. Sometimes Harry would come in during lunch to have a quickie with Louis. Or Louis would rent out a motel where him and Harry would fuck.

At first he was hesitant. But with the oh so mighty persuasive Harry. The end up meeting somehow. Their own little rendezvou.

Louis figured out Harry has a pain kink, so he bought a couple of toys that turned Harry on. Harry has discovered that Louis had a daddy kink. He loves being called Daddy, Master, or Sir.

As

the weeks went by Harry and Louis still had their little arguements in the class. With lead to Harry getting muptiple spankings and cumming until he couldnt anymore. And honestly, Harry never thought he would being doing this teacher-student thing. Because that was usually Ivy's thing.

After the long period, the bell finally ran and all the students left. Harry told Ivy to wait up for him out front. Ivy smirked and walked out of the class. Harry locked the door and turned to his teacher.

"Hey daddy." Harry said smirking.

"Hello princess." Louis said walking up to Harry. He grabbed his ass under the skirt he wore and pushed him against the wall. He kissed Harry deeply, rubbing himself onto Harry.

"Cant wait for you to come over tonight." Louis said in between the kiss.

"Me too daddy." He moaned. They finally parted and Harry left the room feeling flushed.

He walked down the empty hall and out the front doors where Ivy was waiting.

"Hey! Sorry about that." Harry said.

"Oooh. How did it go with Mr. Tomalamadingdong?" Ivy teased.

"Im going over his place tonight." Harry said feeling giddy. "Wheres your dad?"

"Yeah we're gonna have to walk home. He cant come for us."

"Well thats odd. Is he stuck at work?"

"Thats what he says but... I dont know I think he's seeing someone."

"Really? Well... Isnt that good though?"