Soap ♡

After school Harry got ready for work. He worked as a waiter for a Irish family's restaurant called The Cove.

Harry has worked there for a year. And everyone knows him, everyone knows he is a boy. So they treat him with respect. He also is known for his singing, he is a really good singer. His voice can be so light and feminine but also so low, and soft. But he likes singing light and feminine.

Harry put the last touches to his make up, then walked out of his room. Heels clacking on the floor.

"Well, where the fuck did these.come from?"

"I dont know Anne."

"You fucker, you brought her here didnt you? You fucked her in this bed didnt you!"

"Anne shut the fuck up please!"

Harry rolled his eyes and slammed the door to his house. The good thing about his house is that you can never listen to whats really going on inside.

Ah, ah, ah, buh, buh, buh, buh, ah, ah, ah, buh buh buh-

"Hello?"

"Hello my best friend in the whole wide world!"

"What you want hoe?" Harry said walking down the side walk, while he put on his purse.

"What? I can't call my bestie just to tell him I love him?"

"No, Ivy. I am not letting you go into the Cove to get free food."

"Ugh! Boo you whore!"

Ivy hung up, and Harry rolled his eyes at her. Ivy being the alternative kind of girl, is weird when she quotes the movie Mean Girls. Harry walked only two blocks to get to the Cove. It wasnt that far and he liked to to walk.

Once he got there, he greeted everyone with a smile. He went to the back where they had little rooms. That is what made Harry special. He had his own dressing room in the back. He grabbed his uniform and put it on. Of course him being Harry, he selected wearing the female wear of uniform. Which was a black skirt with little green pieces here and there, and a black button up shirt, with also green pieces.

The Cover was an extremely popular place, it was where all the teenagers came and hung out, had dates, or just came to have a good time. The adults in this town loved the place because it had an old soul kind of look. They played music from the 70's to 80's and some from nowaday music.

Harry walked out of his dressing room going into the bar area. He bent down to grab the clip board and signing himself in. While he did it, he put his hand on his cheek, so it would hold up his head lazily. He then heard a click. He sighed and finished with the clipboard.

"Seriously Niall, stop taking pictures of me, its weird." Harry huffed.

"You know I have a thing for taking pictures of masterpieces." Said Niall as he sat on top of a stool holding a vintage kind of camera, it had a lit opening where the picture came out of. Once it came out Niall took it and shook it, then making his way to Harry.

"Smooth, Niall. Real smooth." Harry said not amused.

"Here. Look at that." Niall said showing him the picture.

Harry tried to hide his smile but he couldnt

"Thank you Niall, I love it." Harry said grabbing it from him. He walked over to his cubby, leaving it there until he got off of work.

"Alright, I'll give the clipboard to mum, so she can clock you in. Go do your work baby."

"Shut up." Harry rolled his eyes and grabbed his pen and notepad.

"Table 5 is waiting by the way." Niall hollered.

"Im going."

Harry made his way to the table, saying hello to those he passed. Once he got to the small booth at the corner, he notice lots of paper scattered on the table.

"Hello! Welcome to The Cover, what can I get for you tonight?" Harry asked while he smiled. Once the person loomed up, Harry immediately frowned.

It was Mr. Tomlinson.

"Well Hello Harry."

"Hi." Harry said, he literally wanted to roll his eyes and just sass him. But he loved his job way to much, to get fired.

"I didn't know you worked here? I honestly didnt think you worked knowing how spoiled and brat-like you act."

"Well now you know, now what do you want." Harry spat out.

"Hmm, bad customer service I see." Louis smirked. "I dont think your boss would like that very much. Now let me go call th-"

"Ugh! Okay, listen! Im sorry alright! Now what would you like to order, Sir."

"Now that is more like it." Louis smirked. He looked at the menu and sighed.

"I would like the steak and cheese sandwhich please, with extra shrooms. And also replace the fries with fried onion rings please."

Harry wrote it down quickly before looking at his teacher again. "And to drink?"

"Ah, right. I think I'll have Dr. Pepper."

"Alright." Harry said, "You waiting will be from 15 to 20minutes." Harry informed. He went made his way to the kitchen giving the chef the order. Then walked to the fountain grabbing a cup and filling it with ice. He tjen pushed the cup to the soda machine and out came the soda. He sighed and walked back to him, leaving the soda on the table for him.

"Thank you." Louis responded.

20 minutes later, his food was ready, Harry made Niall bring it to him. Not wanting to have any contact with the older man for the rest of the night.

4 hours of cleaning tables, getting people's orders and sweeping had past. And Harry was exhausted. He finally finished wiping a table, then he turned around to find Mr. Tomlinson sitting right where he was before. Harry approached him.

"You're still here?" He asked. Louis looked up, he then looked down at himself and at his surroundings.

"I believe so." He answered.

Harry huffed. "I mean its been what 4 hours!"

"Well Im doing some grading, and i have 7 classes. Each class has about 20 to 25 kids, imagine having to grade so many bullshit papers." Louis responded.

"Still dont know why you gave us a test on the first day." Harry huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Hey Haz!" Niall yelled, making Harry turned.

"You're up!" He flicked his head towards the mini stage. Yes! Finally Harry's favorite part of the job.

The 30 minutes he has on stage to sing whatever songs he wants.

He looked back to Louis who seemed curious.

"Well my time to shine is up." Harry piped up. Then made his way to his the back of the employee hall, and into his dressing room. He wore an pretty flowy dress and fixed his make up. Once he was done he skipped out to the front of the stage already seeing a crowd in front of him.

"Okay, this song I sing while I take a bath." He said simply.

Soon bubbly noises started coming out of the speakers. "Soap." He said.

After he was done sing the song his eyes went straight to the back where his teacher, watched him. For others it might have been weird and strange. But for some reason, Harry liked knowing his teacher was watching. Soon another song came on, then Harry began moving his hips and dancing a bit.
Singing to the lyrics, knowing exactly Louis was staring at him. And honestly, Harry loved knowing it.