The Plan♡

It's been 2 weeks since Louis took Harry to see Prince. Ever since then they have gotten closer, on a personal level. Louis started taking him on casual dates out of town, so they wouldn't be seen by anyone from school.

Harry has honestly enjoyed those moments, it was just them, hanging out while they learned more about each other. He preferred those moments with Louis than just fucking him.

Currently Harry was sitting on Ivy's couch as she talked on the phone with Gavin, he was quite surprised with how attached they have become.

Even though Gavin was receiving all of his best friend's attention. Harry didn't mind, it have him time to think about something that's been in his mind.

After a couple minutes later, Zayn walked in greeted his daughter and Harry. Harry shot up and walked over to him, then dragging him to the kitchen.

"Woah, Haz you alright?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, Im fine I just, Okay so I need to tell you something."

Zayn looked at Harry in a confused manner but sat down at the table with Harry.

"Harry... are you in any type of trouble?" Zayn's cop instinct spoke.

Harry shook his head. "No its about... okay so like, Louis took me to meet his dog. Prince." He finally said. Zayn stared at Harry, observing him slightly.

"And I just, ever since then, we've started to visit him. But it kills me to see how sad Louis looks. And he obviously wants to take him home already, but he cant, he cant of course because Prince is on a treatment that can be treated faster but Louis doesnt have enough money. And he looks so broken about it, and I'm just so sad about it and I just cant, I dont know, I hate seeing him like this." Harry rambled, he finally stopped to catch breath.

Zayn looked at him with an amused look in his face, a slight smirk appearing.

"Harry, what's your point?" Zayn asked.

"I want to help Louis pay for the treatment. But I cant do it alone. I need your help." Harry bit his lip, giving Zayn a sad look. "I-you're his best friend, kinda, even though you're like older than him or something, thats not the point. What I mean is, you know Louis more than anyone, you cant tell me you don't notice how much he misses the dog."

Zayn looked at his hands and nodded. And it's true, ever since Prince got sick, Louis has gotten more emotional and depressed. He hated to see his best friend that way.

"I have some money in my savings account. How much does he has to pay?"

Harry quickly took out a crumbled paper and set on the table. "Okay so, the treatment is $3,000. Right now Louis' has paid $1,884, so that means he had $1,116 left to pay."

Zayn's eyes widen at the total. "Before you say anything! Im not asking for much. I know you have bills to pay and stuff so just anything you can to help out. I obviously am gonna take more shifts at The Cove and use a bit of my savings." Harry rambled again.

Zayn nodded in agreement and smiled at Harry. This boy truly cares for Louis, why else would he do this? Zayn stood up and left the kitchen leaving Harry sitting there in his thoughts. After a few moments he came back with a small box. Harry gazed at the box with curiosity then looked over to Zayn.