Gavin♡

Ivy was in her living room waiting for Gavin, to have their date. Her and her father were watching some conspiracy theories documentary.

"So this boy, do I know him." Zayn said looking a bit displeased.

"Yeah it's Gavin. The boy who brings me gifts." Ivy said in a monotone voice.

"You don't sound excited. Why are you going with him if you arent interested." Zayn said turning to look at her.

"Dad, I dont know Harry said I should give it a try. Plus this is my first date so..." Ivy responded.

"Please be safe Ivy." He then said with sad eyes. Ivy looked over to his father and frowned. She scooted next to him and leaned against him.

"I love you dad." She said.

"I love you too, darling. Also when you come back from that date, well if you do. I need to talk to you about something." Zayn said biting the inside of his cheek.

"What is it?" Ivy asked getting up to face him.

"I'll tell you later. I don't wanna ruin your night." He responded. Ivy opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by a knock on the door. Ivy got up a little too quickly and raced to the door. Then stopped and realized what she just did. She shook her head and opened the door.

Gavin stood there with a dozen roses, looking extremely fancy. He smiled brightly at Ivy. "Hi there!" He said. Ivy frowned she looked at Gavin then at herself. She looked slutty, she wore black heels, a black skirt, and a crop top with big white letters saying babygirl. She bit her lip because Gavin looked all formal.

But Gavin didnt seem to care, he still smiled brightly, oblivious of each other's wardrobe.

"Hello Sir." Gaving piped up. Ivy turned to find her father standing behind her. Gavin stook his hand out and shook Zayn's hand.

"Hello Gavin." Zayn replied. Gavin gave the roses to Ivy, then handed a bottle of wine to Zayn.

"This is for you sir."

"Wine?" Zayn asked surpised as he got it. He then eyed Gavin. "Where did you get this?"

"My father sir." He answered. Ivy bit the inside of her cheek then handed the roses to her dad.

"Okay lets go Gavin." She said walking down the porch. Gavin raced to his car and opened the passenger seat door to let Ivy in. She sat down then he went to the other side and got in himself.

"Okay are you ready?" He asked. Ivy nodded, while she texted Harry. He smiled then turned himself to look at the back, as if he was going in reverse. But Ivy glanced up seeing the handle it was still on park. She rolled her eyes and called at him.

"Gavin. Its still in park."

"Oh." Gavin said pulling the handle. Ivy rolled her eyes. Stupid kid. She thought to herself.

******

"I've already received like 8 of these notes Zayn. I still don't know who S is? Like what the hell! And then with the note comes a picture of some girls ass!" Louis exclaims.

"Ass? Thats it?" Zayn asks amused. Louis swatted his arm.

"I want to get them to stop sending them but I cant contact her." Louis groans.

Zayn just laughs while making himself a sandwich. "Well looks like you got yourself a stalker, Lou."

"Its not funny." Louis mumbled rolling his eyes. "Hey Zayn listen..." Louis started.