Cry Baby ♡

I love.you all but sorry, no smut today.

Harry and Louis laid there asleep, both tangled in the sheets while practically cuddling eachother. Both their make up was smeared and faint that you can practically see their faces clearly, now. Harry groaned and moved to the other side, also waking Louis up. Harry stretched, while Louis sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Harry yawned and stared blushing, knowing the man was awake.

"Well good morning."

Hello class, good morning

Well good morning to you too Harry

Good morning students.

Harry quickly snapped his head once he heard the familiar voice and gasped. Louis' eyes widen and he quickly got up.

"Harry?!"

"Mr. Tomlinson!"

"What are you-"

"Oh my god!!" Harry started. He began shaking and freaking out.

"Did we? Did we just?" Louis yelled pointing at the bed.

"Oh no no no no no." Harry picked up his things and ran out. He started changing quickly before he leaving. Tripping a few times. Louis came out of his room with shorts on. He went to help Harry up but harry wouldnt let him.

"No! Dont touch me!"

"Fine!" Louis yelled.

"Listen to me! This never happened. Understand!" Harry said pointing at both of them. "I have to get out of here I, fuck!" Harry said on the verge of tear. Louis the threw him a large sweatshirt.

"Put this over yourself. It must be cold this early in the morning." Louis said. Actually looking worried for once. Harry huffed and took it.

"Harry." Louis called. But Harry was too busy finding his things.

"Harry!"

"What!"

Louis looked at him extremely worried and frightened. "We didnt know who we were. This was all an accident I didnt know you were my student. This didnt mean anything alright."

Harry looked at him, face also looked frighten, but there was a hint of hurt in it too. And honestly something in Harry did feel hurt when Louis said that. But he didnt know what it was.

"If you think Im going to snitch and bitch and falsely accuse you of rape, then dont worry. I might be petty but Im not heartless."

Louis sighed in relief and soon Harry was out the door as quick as he could. Louis looked at the slammed door, and something in the pit of his stomach just didnt feel right. It felt like he should go after Harry and make him stay for a while. But then remembering he was an 18 year old student in his class. It made him cringe and huff.

*******

Harry cried on Ivy's lap, for a whole hour. He told her about what happened, and how he felt disgusted with himself. He didnt want to go out, nor did he want to speak with anyone. Ivy frowned and played with Harry's hair. Even if Ivy was all pro and kinky on the student, teacher relationship. She knew Harry hated it, therefore she felt pain for her best friend.

"Im sorry this happened to you boo. But you have too understand, it wasnt your fault, nor his. You both were drunk, and you had a shit ton of make up. Which you should take a shower because its all over your hair and you reek of alcohol and sex." Ivy said. Harry sobbed clutching her thick thighs.

Ivy rubbed his back and played with his curls some more. After another hour of small sniffling and small sobs, Ivy had to go. Harry went into the shower and turned the water to hot. He took off his clothes realizing he forgot he didnt have his necklace, thay his gran gave him. He then began sobbing again because he lost his most important item he own, other than make up. He went into the shower and let the hot water hit his skin, sending shivers down his spine. He stayed standing there for couple minutes until his whole body was wet. His ass was sore from last night, but he was too busy crying over last night to care.

Once he was calm from the warm water he finally began to wash his body, then his hair. Once he finished he stepped out of the shower, turning it off then wrapped his towel around him. He slowly walked to his room and sight. Taking some panties. He was really tired to change but he was also cold, so he picked up a random sweatshirt from the ground and put it over him, it was long and it went down to his thigh. He climbed on his bed and went under the covers, he grabbed his phone plugged in his earphones, he then started listening to his low key favorite band. Twenty-One Pilots. He never tells anyone about it except Ivy because shes into that kind of music.

Anyway, Harry then started slowly falling alseep, smelling the sweatshirt he had on. It smelled really good, and so familiar, just like.... Mr. Tomlinson. Harry closed his eyes and then dozed off.

******

"Really Louis, Im kind of busy at the moment."

"When will you not be?" Louis asked annoyed.

"My daughter left last night somewhere and didnt come back, Im grounding her. When Im done talking to her, Ill come over."

"Fine, Zayn! By the way, she's failing my class."

"Dammit! This gir-"

Louis hung up with a smirk and shook his head. He was all dressed up not like this morning where he reeked of sex. Visions of the previous night started flooding through his mind, but all he did was shake them off. He walked out of his room, then glanced at something shiny on the floor. He looked down to notice a necklace.

(If you guys know where this is from, Ill fucking have sex with you)

He squinted his eyes and bent down to pick it up, he hummed then slid it in his pocket then going to kitchen to grab a bite.

Not even a hour later and soon Zayn knocked on the door.

"So, what happened." Zayn said grabbing an apple.

"Okay, just so you know, I had no idea who he was. We were all in costumes okay."

Zayn gave him a weird look.
"What did you fuck a janitor?"

"Worse."

"What?"

"..... My student."

There was a long pause and a surprised stare down.

"What!?" Zayn yelled.

Louis shook his head and looked down.

"Wait but you hate teenagers, you literally refer to them as gremlins." Zayn said still confused out of his mind.

"Like I said, I didnt know he was my student." Louis spat.

"Woah calm down there cowboy, damn. Lets just think for a minute."
Zayn said. "Do you think he's going to tell."

"He said he wouldn't, but that still doesnt keep me calm, you know."

Zayn sighed and looked at the ground, he then stared at Louis again. "What student was it."

"The one I always argue with."

Zayn then stiffened. "Harry?"