My Stories!

If you enjoyed this story here are more of my other ones that you might like!

THE MAGICAL GLASS SLIPPER (Cinderella AU/Harry Top)

Description: Cinderella Larry AU

Louis is small young boy who is a servant. He is always being pushed around by his step family. But one day he finds a pair of glass slippers. But those glass slippers grant him 5 wishes. Wonder what he might wish for? You must read it.

LONELY (Therapist AU/Harry Top)

He's not lost.

He's not suicidal.

He's just lonely.

And all he wants is someone who will listen to him.

Or the one where Louis feels so alone so he hires a therapist to help him be more social. In the process they happen to fall in love with each other. 

MY TULIP (DDLB/Louis Tops)

"You are so unique, kind of like a tulip. Everyone thinks of roses to give to their loved ones, its so typical. But when someone brings tulips, that's when you know it's special."

"You're kind of like tea, sure you can be tasteless, sometimes bitter. But with one little sip, you can soothe people from stress. You make them feel warm and relaxed. Nothing to do with coffee."

Or the one where Harry who is a Sophomore loves acting like a little kid, and meets the school's most intimidating senior, who is absolutely kinky.

RED ROSE (Supergirl AU/Louis Tops)

"There's just so many things I know about you. Yet you know not one single thing about me."

"Then show me."

Or the one where Harry is a cross dressing superhero who saves the city of Melavon. But in the real world, he's just a regular 21 year old secretary of the most powerful man in the city; Louis Tomlinson.

And here is a new one I recently put out. Hopefully you'll like it!

FANFICTION(Highschool AU/Harry Tops)

Louis has been in love with the Golden Boy of Redridge since 8th grade. Harry Styles.

Harry Styles has been intrigued by Louis for a while now, he just doesn't know why.

Louis' art class knows the crush he has on him. So they start drawing fan art and writing fanfiction about the two of them. When Louis finds out, the classmates go on a mission to get Harry to fall in love with Louis.

I really hope you guys enjoy these as much as I love writing them. 

~Panda