Process ♡

Weeks go by, Harry has been growing and growing. Everything had been fine really, sure they have some arguments but never bad enough for one of them to leave the house. Harry still talks to Damian. And only hangs out with him if Louis is around. Louis is still kind of skeptical about Damian but so far the man has proved himself worthy of being a family friend. Harry is past 4 months now and getting ready for his 5th. April is coming soon and he has to go check up on the little ones. Harry started to get red patches on his face which he hated so much. But Louis kept telling him he looked beautiful. In which Harry would respond"I'm having you're children, you're suppose to say that."

At the moment Harry was hanging out with Ivy, she was telling him about how Gavin called her last night talking about how much he missed her. Ivy cried so much, which made Gavin cry as well.

"I'm so sorry Ivy." Harry said hugging her. "Did you guys talk about like moving on?"

"He wants me too. He said I should live life and move on and if we are really meant to be we'll find each other again." Then Ivy began to cry again. "But I don't want to move on."

"I know babe I know." Harry rubbed her back to comfort her. After a few more minutes of comforting her, they decided to go out to eat something. They called Louis to pick them up and drive to Subway. Louis had to run some errands so he dropped them off.

As they walked in, Harry laughed when seeing Carter standing there in a green Subway shirt.

"Carter I didn't know you worked here." Carter shrugged.

"Gotta make money somehow."

Ivy stayed quiet, still thinking about Gavin. "What's up buttercup?" Carter said talking to Ivy, Harry just stood there looking over the menu.

"Just hungry." She shrugged.

"So what will it be?" He tilted his head. Ivy looked over at Harry.

"Do you think the Spicy Italian will give me heart burn?" Harry asked.

"It'll give you gas." Carter responded.

"Eh pregnancy already gives me that." Harry murmurs. Ivy giggled.

Carter looked over at her and smiled. "There's that smile!" He laughed. Ivy rolled her eyes.

Harry kept looking over the menu and groaned.

"Ivy get yours first I'm not sure yet."

"I want an Onion Teriyaki sub." Ivy said squinting at the menu.

"Ew." Harry said. Ivy smiled and rolled her eyes.

"One Teri it is." Carter said. "What type of bread."

"White Italian."

"Like your men?" Carter winked. Ivy arched an eyebrow.

"Gavin is French so..." She finished telling him what else she wanted on the sandwich and waited for Harry.

"Gas it is." Harry said. "One spicy Italian with Herbs and Cheese bread. And pepper jack cheese, toasted please."

Carter made his sandwich, and glanced over to Ivy.

"How she doing?" He whispered.

Harry turned to look at her, who was on her phone typing quickly.

"Yeah she's holding on." He sighed. Carter nodded and finished up the sandwich. He gave them their food claiming it was on the house. Harry rolled his eyes thinking Carter was stupid since this was an industry and he can get fired for giving the sandwiches away for free.